Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Iowa rushing offense stats in the B1G2012 12th out of 122011 12th out of 122010 8th out of 112009 10th out of 112008 (best RB in the country) 4th out of 112007 10th out of 112006 7th out of 112005 7th out of 112004 116th out of 117 D1 teamsIt is a huge myth that Iowa is usually good at running the football under KF.

Iowa rushing offense stats in the B1G2012 12th out of 122011 12th out of 122010 8th out of 112009 10th out of 112008 (best RB in the country) 4th out of 112007 10th out of 112006 7th out of 112005 7th out of 112004 116th out of 117 D1 teamsIt is a huge myth that Iowa is usually good at running the football under KF.

So you couldn't just troll under one alt?

Iowa rushing offense stats in the B1G

2012 12th out of 12
2011 12th out of 12
2010 8th out of 11
2009 10th out of 11
2008 (best RB in the country) 4th out of 11
2007 10th out of 11
2006 7th out of 11
2005 7th out of 11
2004 116th out of 117 D1 teams

It is a huge myth that Iowa is usually good at running the football under KF.

Please provide tempo-free numbers for RBs only, so that we can evaluate the RB position more precisely. TIA.

And you prove that you're clueless. Iowa routinely has horrible rushing stats, especially when considering the type of offense that we run. Iowa is consistently at the very bottom of B1G and national rushing stats. Do you even pay attention to the program?

I appreciate that you find me very clueless about Iowa football. Maybe you can teach me better about the program.

Your stats show proof for the entire team.

Are you telling me that the following backs didn't contribute nicely for the team under KF:
(Not in order of date) Robbison, Wegher, Coker, Greene, and whom ever else I have missed since Kirk has taken over? I will guess that you were one that were telling others that they are going to be awesome as long as they are carrying the ball. I was one that was saying "it is nice to have these boys carrying the ball for Iowa.

I get as a team they might not have rushed towards the top of the conference.
You can't deny that someone like Greene, Coker, Robbison lead or was towards the top of the conference in rushing.

Since Banks and Tate, Iowa has not really had a Dual-Threat QB to help rack up the yards on the ground. Much like your stud QBs at Mich, OS, Northwestern, to where they have had good QB's that can beat you on the ground, helping out their backs with the carries.

You can't deny the fact that year in and year out Iowa produces NFL lineman. It takes for them to grade the way for the backs so they can gain the yards. In saying that running backs seem to choose to go Iowa because they know that they are going to succeed behind the O-line's that Kirk has coached.
Yes I get the fact that some: elect to move on because of some excuse to leave. Some can't get the grades, some don't like to share the ball- or think they need to have the ball the whole time, and some get hurt and can't continue on. The 4 star backs keep showing up in Iowa's back field. Why is that?

The only down fall of late is, teams are stacking the box against Iowa, cause they know Iowa choices to run first. Last year's team had key injuries, somewhat new O-system, and a QB that took a step or two back. It was easy for teams to stop the run.

In conclusion 76, I think you need to take a step back and realize that their are others out there(including my self)that have been following or are understanding of how Iowa has played the game under KF. Who has done what and who were a bust. Who went on to the NFL and who didn't

You can continue making team comparisons, but don't eliminate the fact that their are individuals who have shined to make the team look noticeable.

Sincerly,

The guy who knows nothing.

I appreciate that you find me very clueless about Iowa football. Maybe you can teach me better about the program.

Your stats show proof for the entire team.

Are you telling me that the following backs didn't contribute nicely for the team under KF:
(Not in order of date) Robbison, Wegher, Coker, Greene, and whom ever else I have missed since Kirk has taken over? I will guess that you were one that were telling others that they are going to be awesome as long as they are carrying the ball. I was one that was saying "it is nice to have these boys carrying the ball for Iowa.

I get as a team they might not have rushed towards the top of the conference.
You can't deny that someone like Greene, Coker, Robbison lead or was towards the top of the conference in rushing.

Since Banks and Tate, Iowa has not really had a Dual-Threat QB to help rack up the yards on the ground. Much like your stud QBs at Mich, OS, Northwestern, to where they have had good QB's that can beat you on the ground, helping out their backs with the carries.

You can't deny the fact that year in and year out Iowa produces NFL lineman. It takes for them to grade the way for the backs so they can gain the yards. In saying that running backs seem to choose to go Iowa because they know that they are going to succeed behind the O-line's that Kirk has coached.
Yes I get the fact that some: elect to move on because of some excuse to leave. Some can't get the grades, some don't like to share the ball- or think they need to have the ball the whole time, and some get hurt and can't continue on. The 4 star backs keep showing up in Iowa's back field. Why is that?

The only down fall of late is, teams are stacking the box against Iowa, cause they know Iowa choices to run first. Last year's team had key injuries, somewhat new O-system, and a QB that took a step or two back. It was easy for teams to stop the run.

In conclusion 76, I think you need to take a step back and realize that their are others out there(including my self)that have been following or are understanding of how Iowa has played the game under KF. Who has done what and who were a bust. Who went on to the NFL and who didn't

You can continue making team comparisons, but don't eliminate the fact that their are individuals who have shined to make the team look noticeable.

Sincerly,

The guy who knows nothing.
Didnt-read-lol_o_141041.gif

Jumper, why is Worley over at 247 denying that Lemelle has not nessecarly committed to UConn? I thought there was a tweet that was sent out. Was this not coming from him?

Jumper, why is Worley over at 247 denying that Lemelle has not nessecarly committed to UConn? I thought there was a tweet that was sent out. Was this not coming from him?

He was not the one who broke the story, and he pointed out that no one has any quotes from Lemelle, his coaches, or parents. I understand that he's trying to get a corroborated story before putting his name on it, but the tweets sent out by others, including a Fox Sports writer, lead me to believe that Lemelle has in fact committed to UConn.

He was not the one who broke the story, and he pointed out that no one has any quotes from Lemelle, his coaches, or parents. I understand that he's trying to get a corroborated story before putting his name on it, but the tweets sent out by others, including a Fox Sports writer, lead me to believe that Lemelle has in fact committed to UConn.

Do you know anything about Fuller, Smith, or McDowell on what their status are?

We'll be OK as we've been developing fall backs to our fallbacks for several months. A staff whose strength is not in the recruiting arena coupled with a 4-8 season = what you are currently seeing.

Have to turn the clock back quite a ways to find the last recruiting weekend we had that could really be termed very successful for this year's class. I think it would have to have been sometime prior to the PSU disaster which unfortunately happened to be a big weekend for 2013 recruits.

Lemelle wasn't necessarily a fall back as we've been after him for awhile but still......UConn? Wasn't it Colorado State last week with the Texas no show recruit? We've had nearly 6 month's to try to put together a strong finish to this class after gathering most of our verbals by this summer yet closing has been a challenge.

We'll be OK as we've been developing fall backs to our fallbacks for several months. A staff whose strength is not in the recruiting arena coupled with a 4-8 season = what you are currently seeing.

Have to turn the clock back quite a ways to find the last recruiting weekend we had that could really be termed very successful for this year's class. I think it would have to have been sometime prior to the PSU disaster which unfortunately happened to be a big weekend for 2013 recruits.

Lemelle wasn't necessarily a fall back as we've been after him for awhile but still......UConn? Wasn't it Colorado State last week with the Texas no show recruit? We've had nearly 6 month's to try to put together a strong finish to this class after gathering most of our verbals by this summer yet closing has been a challenge.

I heard they are cancelling the season.

Latest posts