Tracking 2013 Class Offers

According to 247Sports, LeShun Daniels will be taking an OV to Iowa City this weekend.

247 has now updated their list. The following prospects are expected to be in town this weekend:
LeShun Daniels
Jake Roh
Trevon Young
Delano Hill
Colin Goebel
Brant Gressel
Malik Rucker
Derrick Willies
Derrick Mitchell
Sean Welsh
Ike Boettger
Matthew VandeBerg

Daniels has the samew mearuables as Greene did out of NY.
5'11 210 4.5 40 for Greene
5'11 220 4.5 40 for Daniels
big bodied strong power backs, maybe he ends up a FB but either way he fit the bill as a power back with speed

Yeah, his dad told the Iowa Rivals guys that Iowa pulled their offer. No reason given.

His dad said that Iowa said "If he was going to commit, he would have done so by now." That was the tweet I read, can't remember which person from which site but that was what I remember.

His dad said that Iowa said "If he was going to commit, he would have done so by now." That was the tweet I read, can't remember which person from which site but that was what I remember.

I see nothing wrong with this mentality. Why wait for a recruit to make up their mind when there are many other fish in the sea. The offer was there, he hesitated, time to move on. No ill will toward the individuals, but if other players appear to be a better fit or seem more interested why wait for a commitment.

A9oIlSNCYAADcCl.jpg

I see nothing wrong with this mentality. Why wait for a recruit to make up their mind when there are many other fish in the sea. The offer was there, he hesitated, time to move on. No ill will toward the individuals, but if other players appear to be a better fit or seem more interested why wait for a commitment.

Agreed, but that is what some recruiting guy quoted him to saying Iowa told his son. Maybe they feel confident in that kid who decommitted from Maryland.

It also looks like Reggie Spearman could be pulling a David Kenney but in our favor. On twitter he is re-tweeting all the hawk fans talking to him and making some comments that would lead one to believe a switch in commitment could be coming rather soon from Illinois to Iowa.

Iowa's chances may have increased for Jake Roh with Boise St receiving a verbal from another LB within the last 24 hours. Roh was visiting there part of this weekend as well.

ESPN showing that LS Tyler Kluver from Marshalltown, IA commited.
current LS will be a SR, and his backup Bigach is graduating in spring