Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Safety Antonio Allen of Indianapolis, for whom Iowa was once considered the favorite, has decommitted from Ole Miss.

Any leads on who it might be related to?

Is he close to "Kenney and Kenny"??

Twitter doesn't come out and say it, but it sounds like Purdue has an in on him.. Maybe Indiana too?

Originally, was it not us and Ole Miss? With Illini and Mich State trailing behind in his initial recruitment??

Safety Antonio Allen of Indianapolis, for whom Iowa was once considered the favorite, has decommitted from Ole Miss.

No longer holds an Iowa offer. According to ESPN Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Michigan State, Cincinatti and Louisville are who has offered and he is considering. Iowa no longer in mix now since he chose Ole Miss and Iowa gained other verbals since.

No longer holds an Iowa offer. According to ESPN Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Michigan State, Cincinatti and Louisville are who has offered and he is considering. Iowa no longer in mix now since he chose Ole Miss and Iowa gained other verbals since.

Ummm. . .where are you seeing that? Do you have a link? ESPN lists an Iowa offer, but they have yet to change his commitment from Ole Miss. According to his ESPN profile, there haven't been any stories on Allen in 95 days.

Keith Watkins has committed to Northwestern.

Rob Howe ‏@HawkeyeInsider
“@IRunYouCheer3: Finally made my commitment to Northwestern Univeristy.!!!!! #GoCats” #Iowa offered

reiverfootball ‏@reiverfootball
Iowa Western DE Rodney Coe has offers from Iowa State, Iowa, and USF. #cyclONEnation #Hawkeyes #gobulls
Retweeted by PlannedSickDays

I thought there were 4 more spots as of right now but I am sure that will change and a couple more will open up.

Did we not just announce Getz and someone else leaving the team/going on medical scholarships??

Doesn't that give us 2 more too??

Did we not just announce Getz and someone else leaving the team/going on medical scholarships??

Doesn't that give us 2 more too??

Only one player was announced as leaving yesterday.

Everything I have seen from multiple sites/writers has at least 4 spots left. Iowa has never had a class of less than 20 in the KF era.

Blair Sanderson ‏@BlairRIVALS
Are the #Iowa #Hawkeyes the team to beat for RB Berkley Edwards? @JoshHelmholdt gives us the latest in this article.

Latest posts