Tracking 2013 Class Offers

ISU got their 2nd TE commit. I wonder if that makes it more likely that Wisnieski picks Iowa.

I would be surprised as well if Monteroso doesn't pick iowa

ISU got their 2nd TE commit. I wonder if that makes it more likely that Wisnieski picks Iowa.

I would be surprised as well if Monteroso doesn't pick iowa

Urg.. I'm really hoping Wisniewski ends up a Hawkeye.

That ISU class.. well, I try to be nice.. but if I were an ISU fan.. I'd be a little wary at this point (Then again - at least they have some commits now)

I was wondering if Wisneski's offer was still there after taking Boettger. According to the Dowling coach, he talked to Brian and offer is still on the table.

I was wondering if Wisneski's offer was still there after taking Boettger. According to the Dowling coach, he talked to Brian and offer is still on the table.

I would have been shocked if it wasn't still on the table. No offense to Boettger but Im sure if they were only taking one TE they would have told him to wait so that they could hear from Wisnieski.

I know awhile back his top three were ISU, Iowa, and Nebraska. i think he recently went to a Nebraska camp

Wis actually recently did a west coast jaunt including unofficial at Oregon and a camp at Stanford..

He did indeed do that Nebby visit before that. Had himself quite a week

:(

RB, Zaire Williams is set to announce Monday according to his HS coach.

Williams holds offers from Connecticut, Iowa, Pittsburgh, Temple, West Virginia and Wisconsin. He comes from the same high school as Quinton Alston.

RB, Zaire Williams is set to announce Monday according to his HS coach.

Williams holds offers from Connecticut, Iowa, Pittsburgh, Temple, West Virginia and Wisconsin. He comes from the same high school as Quinton Alston.

I am going to guess West Virginia since he has visited there twice I think.

A free article from Allen Trieu on "The Opening".

Scout.com: The Opening: Friday Midwest Notebook

- Other standouts in testing included Ohio State commit Ezekiel Elliott, who ran a 4.42 in the forty, and Iowa commit Delano Hill, who ran a 4.44, impressive for a kid his size. Penn State commit Ross Douglas turned in good numbers in each of the testing stations. Ohio State commit Jayme Thompson turned in a 4.52 forty. Fellow future Buckeye Cameron Burrows clocked a 4.57. Michigan commit Jourdan Lewis ran a 4.68.

One of only three underclassmen to be invited out, and the only from the Midwest, Iowa based guard Ross Pierschbacher told us today he is looking to stay in Big Ten country. Most of his interest is coming from the region. He has offers from Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska and others, as well as strong interest from Michigan, Notre Dame and more.

Tweet from a 247 sports writer at the Nike All Star Camp.

Barton Simmons ‏@bartonsimmons
I like efficient athletes. Some out here are Chris Hawkins, Delano Hill, Mark Dodson, Kevin King

Hill is going to get some attention from others after this performance. Luckily two of his teammates are already coming to Iowa.

A free article from Allen Trieu on "The Opening".Scout.com: The Opening: Friday Midwest Notebook- Other standouts in testing included Ohio State commit Ezekiel Elliott, who ran a 4.42 in the forty, and Iowa commit Delano Hill, who ran a 4.44, impressive for a kid his size. Penn State commit Ross Douglas turned in good numbers in each of the testing stations. Ohio State commit Jayme Thompson turned in a 4.52 forty. Fellow future Buckeye Cameron Burrows clocked a 4.57. Michigan commit Jourdan Lewis ran a 4.68. One of only three underclassmen to be invited out, and the only from the Midwest, Iowa based guard Ross Pierschbacher told us today he is looking to stay in Big Ten country. Most of his interest is coming from the region. He has offers from Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska and others, as well as strong interest from Michigan, Notre Dame and more.

Pierschbacher is s must get in my opinion. We got a couple of his teammates now, he should commit too :D

Latest posts