Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Hunter has triplets who are all seniors-to-be at Prosper HS. Torii Jr. is the top prospect; Money has the most interesting name; and Darius has the legal issues.

Ok, didn't know he had trips, just knew he had a kid with legal issues. Thanks for clarity.

I have now updated the list in the OP here. Watch for the Hawkeyes to add another verbal by the end of the month; WR Dan Monteroso enjoyed his visit to Iowa and will be making his announcement shortly after he visits Boston College later this week. Couple Monteroso with the fact that Iowa denied the verbals of both Mycial Allen and Mike Rodgers, and there is a possibility that 18 guys tried to commit to Iowa before the end of the month of June. I really wish there was an early signing day for football.

Also, on the team rankings front--Iowa is now ranked 20th by 247Sports, 23rd by Scout, and 26th by Rivals. Those rankings may fluctuate once Harris, Young, and Boettger are ranked by the services.

...Does any of this flurry or recruits put pressure on other targets to consider committing faster?

I'm thinking Wisnieski specifically on this one (Maybe Raridon, but as people have indicated, we probably aren't in the lead on that one)..

...Does any of this flurry or recruits put pressure on other targets to consider committing faster?

I'm thinking Wisnieski specifically on this one (Maybe Raridon, but as people have indicated, we probably aren't in the lead on that one)..

It almost has to. We don't have many spots left open. If these guys truly want on board at Iowa they had better act fast.

I missed this.. maybe you guys didn't:

Blair reported about 2 days ago that Ekpe says Iowa is no longer in contact. He's hearing mainly from Minny, Houston, and SMU

Obvious glaring needs I see are RB and LB..

...though I personally would love to see another TE (Wis or Gaines.. like them both) and another DE/DT

Really if Garmon still ends up coming to campus we can survive without a stud RB this class. Obviously it would be preferable, but as long as we pick up a few next year I think we'll be alright.

Did I really just say that? I'm just taunting AIRBHG

I don't think we'll get a stud.. but ya gotta pull in someone, I think.

LB seems the glaring weaknesses with no real LBs in the 2012 class (and that swing and a miss with Quanzell Lambert)..

OLB Buddy Brown of New Jersey has committed to Temple. He was on the radar awhile back but I think there's been mutual disinterest of late.

I know this isn't really related to our own recruiting.. but perhaps someone can enlighten me:

What's the knock on Brogan Roback? Rated highly, but inconsistently, on the sites.. very few quality offers.. some well known issue here that causes this?

Rob Howe is tweeting that Dan Monteroso just finished his Boston College visit and will be announcing tonight or tomorrow morning.

Latest posts