Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Really? That's a decision? He can either blow out bowling green in a first game of the season cupcake game for Iowa. Or he can get blown out... The choice is easy.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if he doesn't pick Iowa. Have a feeling it might be that we're continuing to offer other WR's. I'm sure he doesn't want his only BCS offer to fill up.

I don't know if this offer is new or if I've just over-looked this until now, but Scout lists an Iowa offer out to JuCo DE Randy Gregory of Arizona Western College. Gregory is a native of Fishers, Indiana and committed to Purdue in the '11 class. He has already pledged to Purdue again in this class.

Taion Sells-Warner has committed to Baylor. He was close to committing to Baylor before Iowa ever offered, so it looks like the Hawkeyes just got in the game too late on this one.

According to this article, FSNextTV: Elijah Daniel, from last week, 4-star DE Elijah Daniel has trimmed his list down. According to this tweet, @ImSimoneScott by the article's author Simone Scott, Daniel has trimmed his list to 15. On Daniel's Scout profile page and his 247Sports profile page, 15 schools are listed ahead of the others. Those 15 schools, which are the same on both sites, are Arizona St, Clemson, Florida, Florida St, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Marshall, Miami, Ole Miss, Mizzou, South Florida, Syracuse, Tennessee, and West Virginia.

Adding up A, B, and C, it seems apparent to me that Daniel is no longer considering Iowa.

Berkley Edwards, younger brother of Braylon, recently visited Iowa City. It sounds like he is close to receiving an offer. He is a RB. After a brief glance at his highlight video, I think he would fit well in our zone blocking scheme. A compact 5'9", 190 lbs and is excellent at making a cut, maneuvering through the hole, and exploding upfield. He also has very good speed; an apparent electronic-timed 4.5, and I saw record of a hand-timed 4.35 on a Michigan blog.

Last edited:
They got Westerkamp last year. I have no idea why a decent WR would want to be a part of Nebraska's offense, but I guess when kids see they will be treated like gods there, it sways them quite a bit.

Latest posts