Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Iowa lost a couple of DL recruits to instate schools today. Merrick Jackson committed to Illinois and Chikwe Obasih committed to Wisconsin.

Jackson stated we were full at his position so that left him with only Illinois

Are we full, or holding out spots for a couple more preferred prospects?

Does that mean we are full for Raridon or holding the spot?

Seems like Coe will be coming, so that's another DL spot it seems that we'll have committing this year.

i think it may be more position specific than just dline. I think they grabbed a player for his specific role or spot. Seems raridon or cow not the big body dline. More of the speed type. I think the categorized beyond just dline.

247 Lists indicate Kenny will be an early enrollee.. that means he'll count against this year no? And that Kozan spot that didn't get filled?

Additionally, I'm still worried about grabbing an RB..

Aside from the way long shot Ty Isaac offer out there.. it looks like Zaire Williams, Godwin Igwebuike, or Keith Watkins are the only real guys we've got offers out to that aren't committed already elsewhere.. any leans or information on any of these?

247 Lists indicate Kenny will be an early enrollee.. that means he'll count against this year no? And that Kozan spot that didn't get filled?

Aside from the way long shot Ty Isaac offer out there.. it looks like Zaire Williams, Godwin Igwebuike, or Keith Watkins are the only real guys we've got offers out to that aren't committed already elsewhere.. any leans or information on any of these?
News of the AIRBHG has gone viral

So does this mean Kenny does not count for the 2013 class?

The Hawks have offered 6'3", 275 lb. OL Sean Walsh of Springboro, Ohio.

Gotta love the first highlight in this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmqmxRUPTmQ]Sean Welsh (junior highlights) - YouTube[/ame]

The Hawkeyes have offered RB Rachid Ibrahim of Bethesda, Maryland's Avalon School.

These are his 2010 highlights (sophomore year).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzGgJ_byhgk]Rachid Ibrahim--Avalon Football - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts