Tracking 2012 Class Offers

From what I'm reading it looks like the Hawkeyes might not have wanted to pull Caldwell's offer. From what I'm reading Curry, Henry, and Jackson won't be a Hawkeye.

I would have thought we wanted another defensive lineman. Cross our fingers for Kozan, Thomas, Draper, Harris, Bentley, and maybe Lambert?

I would find Bentley coming to be very interesting since he hasn't visited and he is in Kansas this weekend.

What other DL guys have the Hawks on their target?

From what I'm reading it looks like the Hawkeyes might not have wanted to pull Caldwell's offer. From what I'm reading Curry, Henry, and Jackson won't be a Hawkeye.

What other DL guys have the Hawks on their target?

Possibly Nate Meier, although he projects to a number of spots.

So Meier is #20. How many are we expecting to take and who are the most likely candidates?

Off the top of my head.

Kozan
Ian Thomas
New Juco RB from Cali
Curry (seems unlikely now)

The buzz on twitter makes it sound like Michigan missed out on an Oline they thought they were going to get which opens up the door for Kozan.

The buzz on twitter makes it sound like Michigan missed out on an Oline they thought they were going to get which opens up the door for Kozan.

They missed out on a 5* stud and another who was already enrolled left..

That still leaves 5 OL commits (With Diamond signing likely) before Kozan at Michigan..

6 OLs.. sounds like a possibility some of those will get buried there..

Blair Sanderson--California JUCO RB Aaron Harris let us know that he committed to #Cincinnati and will be signing Wednesday. He cancelled his visit to #Iowa

Hope Garmon is "all that". We're still in on T. Smith too.

Cincy's offfense is probably more appealing to players with Harris' skillset. That being said it is still very disappointing when a player selects Cincy over Iowa. Hopefully we are still in on Kozan and Thomas. I know there has been a lot of chatter about Nate Meier from Tabor, I personally like the signing. Anyone have an update on Kozan? Rumor had him announcing at 4pm between Iowa and UM

On another page (247sports) it says Hawkeyes are his favorite.

It'd be nice to see Thomas, Kozan, Shaw, Draper, who else is left?

With Kozan and Thomas being the priority.

Tevan Shaw is maybe who Montanahawk was talking about. Tevaun Smith is a WR solid verbal commit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHf6g2kO5h8&feature=player_embedded"]Tevin Shaw Interview.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

Right, my mistake meant Tevin Shaw. Here's an interview
(1/16)with him on his wrestling, at the end of the interview he says it's down to Maryland and Iowa for his commitment.

Last edited:

Latest posts