Tracking 2012 Class Offers

It sounds like Curry has added an offer from TCU and is visiting this weekend, ESPN thinks they are the front runner.

Also, Diamond dropped OSU from his top 5 and Iowa isn't there either. he's visiting Wisconsin this weekend.

Also read in their recruiting buzz that Jackson is still visiting Iowa this weekend, so he may still be in the plans.

Terrell Jackson is enroute to East Lansing right now, per Rob Howe.

Link wasn't working for me, here is another one. Looks like he's got some serious speed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfaPqW8qlLI]AARON HARRIS RB SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE 2011.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
My guess is we finish up with RB Harris, LB/DE Caldwell, Thomas, Alex Kozan, and the three Glenville guys; DT Willie Henry(he's visiting this weekend. While Aaron Curry is visiting TCU), DB Sean Draper, and DB/RB V'Angelo Bentley. Not sure if we can fit them all in. Harris and Caldwell long with the other JUCO commits may partly fit in with last year's class. Really not sure of how the numbers work out.

Last edited:
After watching the video, I really want this kid. He seems extremely talented. Can catch the ball out of the backfield, run between the tackles a little bit, and is extremely fast and quick.

yea sorry was trying to post a link from my smart phone. But Yes his video looks rather impressive. I bet his competition is pretty decent in cali jucos.

6 scholarships left right? I don't know how the JUCO scholarships work.

Henry DL
Harris RB
Kozan OL
Thomas WR
Bentley DB
Draper DB
That would round out a nice class.

My guess is we finish up with RB Harris, Alex Kozan, and the three Glenville guys; DT Willie Henry(he's visiting this weekend. While Aaron Curry is visiting TCU), DB Sean Draper, and DB/RB V'Angelo Bentley.

No Caldwell? (I think he is likely), No Lambert? (Probably not likely)

No Thomas? I think he's looking good for us and is practically a 4* WR.

6 scholarships left right? I don't know how the JUCO scholarships work.

Henry DL
Harris RB
Kozan OL
Thomas WR
Bentley DB
Draper DB
That would round out a nice class.

I'd forgotten about Thomas but he'd be a good pick up. My understanding is that he was favoring Rutgers before his Iowa visit(AND Schiano's departure) hoping we can pull him in too.

The video of Harris is one of the better videos I've seen for a RB. Wow, fast! I know they have him down for a 4.4 40. The lateral movements are very promising. Hope he is a Hawk.

No Caldwell? (I think he is likely), No Lambert? (Probably not likely)

No Thomas? I think he's looking good for us and is practically a 4* WR.

Caldwell-I'd like, Lambert-I'd love, but wonder if we'll wait if other guys want to commit(egs. Bentley, Henry). He's said he wants to see who Rutgers hires as HC. I suspect we get Draper and Bentley as a package deal otherwise go to Kansas.

If we can pull in Henry(I think we want another DT in this class).

If we can pull in Caldwell too.

Should be an interesting end to the class. The JUCO kids may count towards last years class and that makes the slots available for this class higher.

Caldwell-I'd like, Lambert-I'd love, but wonder if we'll wait if other guys want to commit(egs. Bentley, Henry). He's said he wants to see who Rutgers hires as HC. I suspect we get Draper and Bentley as a package deal otherwise go to Kansas.

If we can pull in Henry(I think we want another DT in this class).

If we can pull in Caldwell too.

Should be an interesting end to the class. The JUCO kids may count towards last years class and that makes the slots available for this class higher.

In the least, the class is looking pretty clear at this point.

Couldn't say that last year with the Canzeri and Lowdermilk last minute offers and signings.

In the least, the class is looking pretty clear at this point.

Couldn't say that last year with the Canzeri and Lowdermilk last minute offers and signings.

Yes, I'm wondering if this is a pattern we'll see more of in the future. Where we take a bunch of JUCOs where we have gaps in the depth chart. I'd think that KF is ready to burst from the high attrition rate, and simply doesn't want to face thin depth yearly. Obviously, everyone hopes we don't have egregious attrition rates but if we have some gaps(regardless)I'd think he'd just want to plug in guys so we aren't starting 172 pound true freshmen against Oklahoma and have the DL depth of a MAC team.

Pat Harty just tweeted that Caldwell's offer to Iowa was pulled. Take him off the board. Wonder if that means the staff is thinking Lambert is coming.

247sports National CFB Recruiting Director just tweeted that as things stand right now, he expects Quanzell Lambert to sign with Rutgers next Wednesday (NSD).

Edit:

@jcshurburtt

Latest posts