Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Gut feeling Curry ends up in Lincoln.

According to some Husker fans I work with, they have the room as they "removed" two players from the roster. If that is indeed the case, then I think the fact that Kaz has been recruiting him for so long will have an impact.

However, I'm really hoping that LeVar really made a great connection with him during he and Wilson's in-home last week.

Curry is suppose to let the both Nebraska and Iowa coaches know sometime tonight on where he is going.

Could be 1 or 2 more E.J. tweets tonight with Draper and Curry.

This would put us at 24. I thinks Thomas comes on board which makes 25.

If we can get these three it will be a great ending to an already good class.

Curry is suppose to let the both Nebraska and Iowa coaches know sometime tonight on where he is going.

Could be 1 or 2 more E.J. tweets tonight with Draper and Curry.

This would put us at 24. I thinks Thomas comes on board which makes 25.

If we can get these three it will be a great ending to an already good class.

That's definitely the ideal class at this point.

Does anybody

1. Know what are total scholarships are (Hard to tell with all the attrition)

2. Can we go over 25 if we have the schollie free? I'm not sure why I keep thinking about this.. Kyle Flood will likely maintain all the Rutgers staff, probably keeping Quanzell Lambert there. But, you just want to have one in case, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I was thinking we went over 25 a couple of years ago with some of the attrition......if that is correct we might have a couple more. Does anyone know for sure on this? Jon?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I was thinking we went over 25 a couple of years ago with some of the attrition......if that is correct we might have a couple more. Does anyone know for sure on this? Jon?

I've always though the 25 cap is an SEC rule. A poor one at that.

I'm pretty sure the cap on a year's recruiting in other conferences is that you have to document EVERY SCHOLLIE and at no time can you go over. There was or is no individual cap as far as I thought per year.. just total schollies.

Going back, I don't see us taking more than 24 over the last several years.

But other teams have taken up to 30 before. Seems like a lot of other teams (Purdue, MSU, Illinois, Minnesota) have done it.

the rumor on the Commits is that Jackson is a commit as MSU told him they were full, and it would make the last 24 hr commits being Kozan, Beathard and Jackson,
and i am hoping to get Thomas and Lambert to finish this class

the rumor on the Commits is that Jackson is a commit as MSU told him they were full, and it would make the last 24 hr commits being Kozan, Beathard and Jackson,
and i am hoping to get Thomas and Lambert to finish this class

Terrell Jackson??

MSU seemed desperate for his commit after Jaleel re-upped his solid with us.

Nope RT @DerekWilson25: @HawkeyeInsider do JC signees count against the 25 player cap?

Looks like the 25 number shouldn't be an issue.

Re: Tracking 2012 Class Offers
01-30-2012 09:53 PMMick
Draper's decision has been pushed back to signing day according to Jared Shanker.

Signing day decision for Draper - Football Recruiting - Midwest Region Blog - ESPN

Indecision? Or waiting to see who else commits as it impacts PT?

Going back, I don't see us taking more than 24 over the last several years.

But other teams have taken up to 30 before. Seems like a lot of other teams (Purdue, MSU, Illinois, Minnesota) have done it.

From an article that I read yesterday......

"Rules limit classes to 25 players, though the Big Ten allows teams to oversign by three, to 28 players, if overall roster space allows."

Ohio State Facing Serious Scholarship Issue

Maybe it's Thomas then Draper..

I'd assume it's Curry then Jackson already.

Anyone know why Rivals won't slide Kozan on over to the Iowa side??

Rival's won't list a commit until they get verbal confirmation from the player, their coach, or their parents. If Rival's can't reach them, they won't list them. They won't use third party info to verify a commitment.

Brian Dohn from scout (@BrianDohnScout) indicates Timber Creak Regional coach Rob Hinson texted 20 minutes ago it is "likely" Quanzell Lambert will sign tomorrow #Iowa #Rutgers

Latest posts