Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Breaking News in Indiana

Gunner Kiel cancels verbal to Indiana
Apparently Gunner's older brother Dusty is a QB on the Indiana team and with the change in QB to TRe Roberson, the Kiel family is unhappy.

He's rescinded his verbal and is planning several visits to be named later...

Breaking News in Indiana

Apparently Gunner's older brother Dusty is a QB on the Indiana team and with the change in QB to TRe Roberson, the Kiel family is unhappy.

Welcome to last week.....

Breaking News in Indiana

Was this before or after you started the thread on this topic? ;)

I'm really interested to see who the QB in this class is going to be though. We definitely need one now.

Kozan hasn't verbaled yet to OSU, but from reading his interview, it sounds likely. I wonder if that opens up a spot for Kyle Fuller. I was my understanding that the coaches were telling him to wait to see if they land some of the other recruits they were after, Kozan being one of them.

Todd over at 247 seems to think Iowa still has a very good shot at him. I hope he is right.

Breaking News in Indiana

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Kiel was not demoted, he hurt his ankle a couple weeks ago.

It looks like Iowa will be able to get Lutui to visit. Looks to be a kid that the coaches appear to like.

Mixed into all the Kiel crazy talk, this was overlooked.

This is a great target to snipe away from a struggling program that could very likely have a new coach this winter.

Keep us updated.

Rivals doesn't even show Iowa as an original interest program.

I haven't found or heard anything about this, but does anyone know about the recruitment of Keagan Parks from Webster City? I stumbled on him looking at playoff capsules and looked into his numbers. Just sounded intriguing/impressive.

He's leading 3A in rushing by 200 yards (1673) and has 10.2 yards per carry. He's 6' 1", 205, ran a 4.55 at ISU camp, ran a 10.80 100 and 22.1 200 last spring. Found this pic from the Drake Relays (he's the one on the right). Looks pretty well put together, too. Just curious if anyone knew if Iowa was looking at him.

514901_1.jpg

Ross Pawletzki is listed at 145 pounds. Not that he can't play college football, but I'm skeptical. If he really wants to play, a prep school might be in his best interests.

hes up to 165 and if iowa got there hands on him he would only get bigger and faster! game i saw he just ran away from people!

I haven't found or heard anything about this, but does anyone know about the recruitment of Keagan Parks from Webster City? I stumbled on him looking at playoff capsules and looked into his numbers. Just sounded intriguing/impressive.

He's leading 3A in rushing by 200 yards (1673) and has 10.2 yards per carry. He's 6' 1", 205, ran a 4.55 at ISU camp, ran a 10.80 100 and 22.1 200 last spring. Found this pic from the Drake Relays (he's the one on the right). Looks pretty well put together, too. Just curious if anyone knew if Iowa was looking at him.

514901_1.jpg

This kid is from my hometown. He's been the best thing since sliced bread there! I don't know anything about his recruitment, or if any schools are even looking at him, but I do know that he puts up some pretty goddy numbers. FYI, they just lost in the playoffs last night to West Delaware as well.

This is an information request for anyone who might know. A few questions:

1. Do we have any visits coming up?
2. Any news on the recruitment of the 2 JUCO kids? both have offers?
3. Any new offers come out recently?

Went to solon union game...the union runningback can play a bit...anyone.know anything about him?? Idk what year he is or even how big he is. Probably not d1 but would love to hear more. Fun kid to watch tote the rock.

Went to solon union game...the union runningback can play a bit...anyone.know anything about him?? Idk what year he is or even how big he is. Probably not d1 but would love to hear more. Fun kid to watch tote the rock.
According to Rivals heis the 10th best prospect in the state this year. My guess is that he will be an FCS kid. It is possible that UNI may give him a serious look.

It just feels wrong that Alabama can offer a 5 star (our top player at the position) this late because their other options fell through. That's a bit disheartening.

Seems Iowa's recruiting has gotten really silent lately. Not that it is all that surprising the way the team is playing on the field.

I have a bad feeling we are going to lose our best recruits before the season is all said and done.

It just feels wrong that Alabama can offer a 5 star (our top player at the position) this late because their other options fell through. That's a bit disheartening.

Hopefully Diamond has the same feelings. To me it would seem that I was the last one to get invited to the party.

Latest posts