Tracking 2012 Class Offers

That's great news about Greg Garmon. What other visits does he still have slated?

Garmon seemed to primarily have interest in Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, and tOSU.

As for visits ... he's already now visited Iowa and tOSU ... and he's still going to visit Illinois and North Carolina.

Kozan hasn't verbaled yet to OSU, but from reading his interview, it sounds likely. I wonder if that opens up a spot for Kyle Fuller. I was my understanding that the coaches were telling him to wait to see if they land some of the other recruits they were after, Kozan being one of them.

Kozan hasn't verbaled yet to OSU, but from reading his interview, it sounds likely. I wonder if that opens up a spot for Kyle Fuller. I was my understanding that the coaches were telling him to wait to see if they land some of the other recruits they were after, Kozan being one of them.

Would make perfect sense that this opens up a spot for Fuller.

Where does that leave us? Working on Diamond.. and what about Nick Davidson? What's interest like there? Why no offer?

Who else is there after Fuller?

Last edited:
So Gunner Kiel opened up his recruitment. He's no longer an Indiana commit. 99% sure he won't be at Iowa, but that's an interesting twist in the national scene.

Really hard for a team that bad to keep the #1 Qb prospect (or whatever he is). They have no help for him and won't be getting it in that class.

Shoff isnt coming here. Word on TOS is that the coaches have not been in contact with him since August.

Im guessing he is Nebby bound, scholarship offer or not.

If he's that damned stupid to choose to walk on than to take a scholarship offer to another Big 10 program, I don't want him on the team anyway.

If he's that damned stupid to choose to walk on than to take a scholarship offer to another Big 10 program, I don't want him on the team anyway.

Im thinking if the Iowa coaches havent contacted him since August that the offer may not be on the table anymore.

Pretty obvious Nebraska is his dream school.

Im thinking if the Iowa coaches havent contacted him since August that the offer may not be on the table anymore.

Pretty obvious Nebraska is his dream school.

I agree, Nebraska is his dream school and it is likely that Iowa at least told him that if they get a couple of o-line prospects, his offer will no longer be good.

Still, If you like the player there's no reason to pull the offer entirely just in case your other targets fall through.

If Iowa still hasn't filled the o-line positions, or has a couple extra schollies at the end to use, they'll be getting back in touch with him.

I agree, Nebraska is his dream school and it is likely that Iowa at least told him that if they get a couple of o-line prospects, his offer will no longer be good.

Still, If you like the player there's no reason to pull the offer entirely just in case your other targets fall through.

If Iowa still hasn't filled the o-line positions, or has a couple extra schollies at the end to use, they'll be getting back in touch with him.

Are you sure about this? I'm not. I'm assuming that if Kozan falls through then Fuller would be accepted as apparently he already tried to committ. Also I have heard that Shoff isn't quite the prospect everyone thinks he is, hence probably no other offers even from Nebby.

They didn't waste time on Sterup last year, they must know something.

Also, if they haven't talked to him in August, in recruiting terms that means they have moved on, wayyyyyyy on.

Are you sure about this? I'm not. I'm assuming that if Kozan falls through then Fuller would be accepted as apparently he already tried to committ. Also I have heard that Shoff isn't quite the prospect everyone thinks he is, hence probably no other offers even from Nebby.

They didn't waste time on Sterup last year, they must know something.

Also, if they haven't talked to him in August, in recruiting terms that means they have moved on, wayyyyyyy on.

I'm not the recruiting expert around here so I have no idea how many o-linemen Iowa is planning on taking. From the sounds of it Fuller is practically committed already but how many others is Iowa planning on bringing in?

I'm just saying it doesn't make much sense to completely close the door on someone you thought highly enough on to offer a scholarship that early.

It also doesn't make much sense to spend a lot of time on someone who is down to two options with him preferring the other option that isn't yet available. Come signing day and Nebraska still hasn't offered and Iowa has a scholarship to give why not call him up?

Latest posts