Tracking 2012 Class Offers

^Not too shabby. Going after Chesson must mean we are out of it for Darboh?

Not necessarily, the Iowa coaches have said they could take 4-5 receivers in this class. I think Grant had probably already told them he was leaving at the semester break. FWIW, the staff may have some of these guys rated higher on their board than Darboh.

Just says... "Big Day"

Right, but coupled with strong insider rumors that he's committing to UM today. I doubt that's a coincidence.

I expect he's going to commit to the Wolverines. Chesson, may already be the top WR recruit on our board. Either way I suspect he is now.

Right, but coupled with strong insider rumors that he's committing to UM today. I doubt that's a coincidence.

I expect he's going to commit to the Wolverines. Chesson, may already be the top WR recruit on our board. Either way I suspect he is now.

And I suspect he will be gone to Mich before long also.

And I suspect he will be gone to Mich before long also.

Yeah, someone posted a tweet Chesson made right after his commitment, congratulating Darboh and making it sound like he would join him at Michigan. He did say he would honor his promise to visit Iowa, but it sounds like he too, is enthralled with Michigan.

I think B10 you can go 3 over to 28 schollies right? Darboh was their first WR recruit, they have a lot of OL.

negative. They are allowed to sign 3 over the 85 scholarship limit (must provide proof that they will be below that number before the season starts).

Latest posts