Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Diamond will be in C-bus this weekend, not sure if he'll commit this weekend but he is now expected to be a buckeye by the OSU insiders.

Urban has swung Dodson from UW to OSUu and Kozan is believed to now be a plan-B recruit. They'll take Dodson and Diamond at OT, may not be room for Kozan.

Dodson needs to commit that way Diamond or Kozan will head to tOSU. Hopefully we get Kozan instead of diamond though b/c I don't like going up against Wisky for Diamond

Obvious is obvious, but we can make Faith Ekakitie a commit now.

What 4-Star left on our board is #1 priority? Lambert? Garmon? 1 More 4-Star OL (Diamond/Kozan/Boehm)?

I'd like to see Lambert jump on board next, personally.

Garmon and Lambert would my pick for #1 & 2
as for Diamond i have heard rumors of grades may end up a issue
so i will take Kozan and its sounds like Iowa might get Kozan as Meyer is not interested in him
i'd love Boehm as a player to take as far as filling scholarships in the mode of best player available
get your position of need players then take the best athlete

Fufred, what is the feel around Ohio for Cameron Wilson's younger brother? He put up some nice numbers at RB. Is he a legit prospect?

Garmon and Lambert would my pick for #1 & 2
as for Diamond i have heard rumors of grades may end up a issue
so i will take Kozan and its sounds like Iowa might get Kozan as Meyer is not interested in him
i'd love Boehm as a player to take as far as filling scholarships in the mode of best player available
get your position of need players then take the best athlete

I haven't seen anything about Meyer not wanting him.

ahhhh ic. I was actually hoping for Kozan to be left out in the cold and come to Iowa with a major chip on his shoulder.

Latest posts