Tracking 2012 Class Offers

i see the spelling "GESTAPO" is alive and well.
so excuuuuse me i have seen it both ways, so i just go by how it sounds as most post take me 3-4 minutes to type

Last edited:
i see the spelling "GESTAPO" is alive and well. so excuuuuse me i have seen it both ways, so i just go by how it sounds as most post take me 3-4 minutes to type

Well come on dude, it takes what 30 seconds to look it up? You seem interested in the kid and his recruitment, but you can't even spell his name right?

Well come on dude, it takes what 30 seconds to look it up? You seem interested in the kid and his recruitment, but you can't even spell his name right?

Only complete and total douc*bags harp on spelling on Internet messageboards, PARTICULARLY when it's an unusual name like that.

Here's a nice tweet from Diamond. It was be unreal if he decided to come to Iowa. Our line would be insane.

Jordan Diamond
Iowa and Arkansas is making some valuable points... I'm reading everything. A lot of love but a little criticism from some places

and another....maybe he's been reading HN?

Jordan Diamond
He might be ranked higher but I know Im better. # The truth

Here's a nice tweet from Diamond. It was be unreal if he decided to come to Iowa. Our line would be insane.

Jordan Diamond
Iowa and Arkansas is making some valuable points... I'm reading everything. A lot of love but a little criticism from some places

and another....maybe he's been reading HN?

Jordan Diamond
He might be ranked higher but I know Im better. # The truth

I like where the coaches are going with our lines. We have some very good and young talent. Biggest thing these kids need to realize, is they can come here, win a starting job, and almost always go pro if they choose. I dont however like the I am better than..... attitude. My saying has always been, dont sing it, bring it. There is no doubt Iowa has produced so many good lineman thru competition and the coaching we have, so if you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But dont sit back and say your better than, cuz talk is cheap. Thats why, the sign says, hard work (and maybe our coaching) beats talent, when talent doesnt work hard (or get coached up).

I thought Diamond's tweet lately were indicating:

1. He loved his Mich trip
2. Urban Meyer called him yesterday and they talked.

Was kinda thinking that sort of "star power" was pushing us out of the running.

I'd love to see Diamond join up and be part of a very special line over the next few years.

Last edited:
Texas Safety Anthony Morgan to decide very soon (likely this week). his only listed visit on rivals was to Iowa. he was very high on Iowa early this season and I like our chances.

I thought Diamond's tweet lately were indicating:

1. He loved his Mich trip
2. Urban Meyer called him yesterday and they talked.

Was kinda thinking that sort of "star power" was pushing us out of the running.

I'd love to see Diamond join up and be part of a very special line over the next few years.

Watch out for Urban already, wouldn't surprise me one bit if Diamond ends up there. He'll get some Penn St. kids too.

Only complete and total douc*bags harp on spelling on Internet messageboards, PARTICULARLY when it's an unusual name like that.

I only point it out, because is it really that hard to spell it? D. A. R. B. O. H.

Sound it out. K.I.S.S.

Oh, and nice spelling on your "douc*bags" comment. Maybe you need to go back to 3rd grade too.

I only point it out, because is it really that hard to spell it? D. A. R. B. O. H.

Sound it out. K.I.S.S.

Oh, and nice spelling on your "douc*bags" comment. Maybe you need to go back to 3rd grade too.

In reading the cover of one of the pay sites it looks like we've set up a official visit with WR Jehu Chesson on 12/16. He would be a big get.

Sound it out. K.I.S.S.

Duh moron. Everybody knows that word has 2 *'s in it

Duh moron. Everybody knows that word has 2 *'s in it

128807544019001220.jpg

Might have been overlooked with the holidays (Either by me with it already being posted or just by everyone), but Kyle Fuller ended up committing to Baylor.

Might have been overlooked with the holidays (Either by me with it already being posted or just by everyone), but Kyle Fuller ended up committing to Baylor.

I think we told him that we weren't going to offer him so it's not like we missed on him which is nice!

Latest posts