Tracking 2012 Class Offers

I bet it is ARKY, Wisky, and Iowa. I just have a good feeling on this one. No inside info. I am just thinking the connection with Jaleel and Flemming will pay off.

This is actually a good thing.

The sooner we know we're out of the running, the quicker we can move on to other targets.

Plenty of fish in the sea.

My guess is we're in his final five but not his eventual destination. Robert Gregory, says Jordan, likes the way UW and Iowa develop OL for the NFL. UM, has been his favorite, or at least the presumed favorite, for a long-time. Arkansas, he seemed to love his trip there and his friend R.Gregory is likely to choose them.

My guess is those teams make his final five, with another one IF he cuts it down to five and not two-three. Think UM is still the team to beat(they had a 2011 OT/OG commitment leave the team last week so they'll clearly have an open spot for him barring some unexpected other commitments.)

My guess is we're in his final five but not his eventual destination. Robert Gregory, says Jordan, likes the way UW and Iowa develop OL for the NFL. UM, has been his favorite, or at least the presumed favorite, for a long-time. Arkansas, he seemed to love his trip there and his friend R.Gregory is likely to choose them.

My guess is those teams make his final five, with another one IF he cuts it down to five and not two-three. Think UM is still the team to beat(they had a 2011 OT/OG commitment leave the team last week so they'll clearly have an open spot for him barring some unexpected other commitments.)

I honestly believe that if Michigan drops out of Diamond's favor ... then Iowa will likely be in the lead for his services. Everything I've gathered about Diamond suggests that he cares very much about his chances of landing in the NFL. Iowa, without a doubt, is a better choice than Arkansas.

I honestly believe that if Michigan drops out of Diamond's favor ... then Iowa will likely be in the lead for his services. Everything I've gathered about Diamond suggests that he cares very much about his chances of landing in the NFL. Iowa, without a doubt, is a better choice than Arkansas.

Looking at it from the purely the best chance to make it to the NFL. I'd say Iowa and UW would be the final two. UM, has put a lot of OL into the NFL, but not that many the last few years. They have a new OL coach so, his reputation(up or down)may affect his decision.

Iowa, is developing NFL OL at a really high rate but not only that two recent OT(Bulaga and Reiff)have become NFL ready even as junior eligibles. So, they're not only developing NFL OL at a high rate, but doing it surprisingly fast. I'd think that would be an added incentive to come to Iowa.

Saw a few minutes of the St. Thomas Aquinas game on TV the other day, and Bryan Cox Jr (who you have listed as from OH by the way) loooks like one athletic DE. I saw we offered him but I doubt we have a shot. he would be pretty good DE pickup IMO.

Looking at it from the purely the best chance to make it to the NFL. I'd say Iowa and UW would be the final two. UM, has put a lot of OL into the NFL, but not that many the last few years. They have a new OL coach so, his reputation(up or down)may affect his decision.

Iowa, is developing NFL OL at a really high rate but not only that two recent OT(Bulaga and Reiff)have become NFL ready even as junior eligibles. So, they're not only developing NFL OL at a high rate, but doing it surprisingly fast. I'd think that would be an added incentive to come to Iowa.

Wisky will probably be a legit threat for his services too. Fatboy Brett is good at pulling out all the stops when it comes to trying to land recruits.

Anyhow, Wisky would be a fine destination for Diamond too. I might need to revise my prior prediction there. As I recall, fufred did mention that there were rumors flying that Iowa was the new leader for Diamond. However, just as quickly as the wind may have blown from Michigan to Iowa ... it could also blow to Wisky. My guess is that we'll have to wait and see on this one ....

Something about that article gives me the feeling that Georgia Tech leads for Coleman.

I'm pretty sure Georgia Tech leads, though.

Love to get Smith and Garmon, but would be pretty happy with any one of Coleman(hey, he's still looking around), Smith or Garmon.

I think Flemming won't let Smith go to Indiana. If he was recruiting everyone else hard, he is probably relentless on his close friend

247 reports that Canaan Severin will visit BC this weekend and Penn State next week and would like to make a decision by the end of September. Hopefully we can get him to town the 17th or 24th.

Ekakitie will visit Iowa ESPN reports

Lake Forest Academy (Ill.) defensive end Faith Ekakitie has decided where he will take four of his five official visits, according to his coach, Ted Stewart.
Ekakitie (6-foot-3, 265 pounds), ranked No. 26 at his position and No. 5 in Illinois, will visit Boston College, Georgia Tech, Iowa and Oregon. The fifth is still up in the air.
"Those are the four pretty solid ones," Stewart said.

Re: Ekakitie will visit Iowa ESPN reports

Lake Forest Academy (Ill.) defensive end Faith Ekakitie has decided where he will take four of his five official visits, according to his coach, Ted Stewart.
Ekakitie (6-foot-3, 265 pounds), ranked No. 26 at his position and No. 5 in Illinois, will visit Boston College, Georgia Tech, Iowa and Oregon. The fifth is still up in the air.
"Those are the four pretty solid ones," Stewart said.

Think he's probably headed elsewhere but he'd be a great get.

Diamond would be in the 2 deep at OT for OSU the minute he set foot on campus. OSU is so thin there right now I have to imagine OSU is selling him on that. Losing Kalis to UM was rough.

Diamond would be in the 2 deep at OT for OSU the minute he set foot on campus. OSU is so thin there right now I have to imagine OSU is selling him on that. Losing Kalis to UM was rough.

Fufred, is Iowa still leading for Diamond or what have you heard? Is Michigan cooling on him or vice versa?

Latest posts