Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Don't like the sounds of that, granted it's a UM author, but still. other schools got a lot more mention than Iowa did

Okay ... that clarifies things a lot. It wasn't clear to me before that Michigan would keep a spot open for him considering that they got Pipkens too. Now it would appear that they're willing to take on O'Brien too. That tells me that Iowa is definitely on the outside looking in here. Unless some striking developments arise, I give us little to no chance of landing O'Brien.

That also explains why Iowa jumped back in consideration with Curry.

A side not on DT. Am I the only one that doesn't want Shoff. he is considering a walk on with Nebby vs. full ride with Iowa. I just don't see that working out well if he finally decides to come to Iowa.

A side not on DT. Am I the only one that doesn't want Shoff. he is considering a walk on with Nebby vs. full ride with Iowa. I just don't see that working out well if he finally decides to come to Iowa.

Nebraska is his dream school. I cannot grudge him that. More importantly, the kid is being honest enough to not commit to us ... rather than commit to us only to pull a switcharoo.

If he can bring himself to become a Hawkeye ... and go "all-in" to develop into an offensive lineman. He will not be sorry. I think that the kid has a very high ceiling and could develop into a great O-lineman for us.

However, he needs to commit to us first.

Your implying that he won't try as hard if he chooses Iowa?

Like he'd take plays off versus Neb down the road?

If his hard is Neb, then he should go there. If he goes somewhere else, I'd imagine he could still have a nice career.

Your implying that he won't try as hard if he chooses Iowa?

Like he'd take plays off versus Neb down the road?

If his hard is Neb, then he should go there. If he goes somewhere else, I'd imagine he could still have a nice career.

I'm saying he may not be as excited to put in all the work if he doesn't get the Nebby offer and that he might live up to his full potential. NOt that he woudl throw plays.

I'm saying he may not be as excited to put in all the work if he doesn't get the Nebby offer and that he might live up to his full potential. NOt that he woudl throw plays.

That really doesn't make very much sense.

If he's that in love with Nub, he would walk-on and try to earn a scholly at some point.

By going to Iowa or any other school, he is choosing to give up the Nub dream and move on.

Maybe it would put a chip on his shoulder and he would work harder? A lot of kids would take it that way. It comes down to if he would rather pay his own way to be on his dream team, or be like Ott and get his school payed for to be on another team.

In Ryan Ward, Iowa is getting an athletic OL that plays at good pad level, delivers good punch, moves well laterally. Could play OT or OG

SWiltfong247 Steve Wiltfong

Future Iowa Hawkeye Ryan Ward looks great at 6'5 282. Will get much bigger on the next level. Great frame.

Via Rob Howe. This was posted on Ruben Lile's facebook page today. Cat-out-of-bag?

rhowe6367
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r78/rhowe6367/LileCleats.jpg?t=1314497762

i like Shoff a lot for the D-line wrestler 6'6 280 4.8 speed play on a run oriented team, make a good bull rusher and is listed as a d-line on espn