Tracking 2011 class offers

FWIW, my impression given the offers to Raymon Taylor and Harrington ... among others ... I'm much less inclined that Iowa will land Kirby or Williams.

Hearing that we may land Duron Carter (Cris Carter's son) who failed out of Ohio St.

See what happens here...

Laugh away. It's probably a long shot, but from what i'm hearing we are taking a look with the assistance of a current Verbal.

So again, see what happens...

Fufred, are you guys expecting him back or what do you have to offer on this...

Last edited:
he wants to come back but it may not be in his best interest, he can start with a clean academic slate anywhere else but if he comes back to OSU he has to pick up where he left off. Its a lot tougher road to hoe... He has visited LSU and has mentioned visiting Oregon and Oklahoma....I don't see him going to another B10 team

he wants to come back but it may not be in his best interest, he can start with a clean academic slate anywhere else but if he comes back to OSU he has to pick up where he left off. Its a lot tougher road to hoe... He has visited LSU and has mentioned visiting Oregon and Oklahoma....I don't see him going to another B10 team

Makes sense. Hope he has gotten his grades together. Would be such a waste.

Hope Rudock has some pull like a former Jake did :)

So we are in the top three of Quinton Jefferson, Jack Tabb, and Armstead Williams...from what i've heard i like the odds of jefferson and armstead but will Tabb really come here after the amount of TE's we already have??

What are our chances with

Darian Cooper
Delvon Simmons
Elijah Price

Where are these guys leaning
Sorry im a little late to the game if these guys have been discussed

So we are in the top three of Quinton Jefferson, Jack Tabb, and Armstead Williams...from what i've heard i like the odds of jefferson and armstead but will Tabb really come here after the amount of TE's we already have??

He also plays on the defensive side of the ball. Not sure where Iowa is recruiting him though.

Price has been to OSU more than any other OOS recruit this year and no one knows for sure where he is leaning. He won't do interviews or return call from the sites. Just judging by the amount of trips he's made to OSU he could be an OSU lean but really everyone is just guessing at this point.

Price has been to OSU more than any other OOS recruit this year and no one knows for sure where he is leaning. He won't do interviews or return call from the sites. Just judging by the amount of trips he's made to OSU he could be an OSU lean but really everyone is just guessing at this point.

Yeah I think your right about the OSU lean. He could possibly be waiting to see what his teammate does and to see what OSU does with it's recruiting LB Grant.

If Curtis Grant commits Price may not have a spot. When Harbaugh leaves for Michigan in a week or so James Vaughters will be back in play for OSU as they finished 2nd to Stanford the 1st time. Price waits too much longer and there may not be a spot at the inn...

If Curtis Grant commits Price may not have a spot. When Harbaugh leaves for Michigan in a week or so James Vaughters will be back in play for OSU as they finished 2nd to Stanford the 1st time. Price waits too much longer and there may not be a spot at the inn...

That's certainly fine by me :D

This was posted on TOS, and it sounds like McCall is a commit. Did I miss something here?

"As a senior, running back Mikail McCall showed big play ability, finishing with 1,283 yards and 16 touchdowns in ten games. See the future Hawkeye in action in this video. "

This was posted on TOS, and it sounds like McCall is a commit. Did I miss something here?

"As a senior, running back Mikail McCall showed big play ability, finishing with 1,283 yards and 16 touchdowns in ten games. See the future Hawkeye in action in this video. "

Yeah the man landed on the moon.

Latest posts