Tom Bradley possible DC

9999.9999% doesn't seem to matter to most people about plane crashes either, but they still fly and the odds of a crash are greater. So it seems to reason sometimes, somethings are worth the chance, even when their own life is at stake. Therefore, I think it's only fair to say that most successful businesses at some point or other have to make a risk play. In this case, Bradley would be worth the risk of a hire, especially if the admin and KF, who have done their diligence, feel so. I know none of the facts, but given the probabilities, I believe the benefits far outweigh the minute speculative doubt.

9999.9999% doesn't seem to matter to most people about plane crashes either, but they still fly and the odds of a crash are greater. So it seems to reason sometimes, somethings are worth the chance, even when their own life is at stake. Therefore, I think it's only fair to say that most successful businesses at some point or other have to make a risk play. In this case, Bradley would be worth the risk of a hire, especially if the admin and KF, who have done their diligence, feel so. I know none of the facts, but given the probabilities, I believe the benefits far outweigh the minute speculative doubt.

The benefit could only possibly outweigh the risk if there is no way we could find an alternative. That's why people fly, there is no other way to go a long distance quickly. That's why people drive, there is no other way for most people to get across town in a few minutes. I don't think Iowa is in such a bad spot that they can't find a good d-coordinator other than Bradley. The Captain dictates the overall philosophy and it has been fine. I wonder if they are left with only Bradley because they are going to try to jam the guy on compensation, but like Ford demonstrated when they didn't put the $13 piece of plastic on the Pinto's gas tank, saving a few bucks ain't always the best way to run an enterprise.

If Penn State academia is on a witch hunt, blinded with insecurity over media perception, resulting in knee jerk reactions, like firing Joe Pa, take direct advantage and hire their best blood. Bradley. It's competition boys.

Can't really elaborate much more other than the fact that I've heard from some pretty good sources that Tom Bradley will more than likely be the new DC here.

Personally, I think this would probably be the best hire we could make.

Why can't you elaborate? "Can't elaborate" and unnamed sources are code words for full of ****.

Can't really elaborate much more other than the fact that I've heard from some pretty good sources that Tom Bradley will more than likely be the new DC here. Personally, I think this would probably be the best hire we could make.
Why can't you elaborate? "Can't elaborate" and unnamed sources are code words for full of ****.

The qualifier "more than likely" is a nice touch as well.

unless some of you that hate the idea of a Bradley hire is a bad one, can come up with positive physical and paper printable proof he had a knowledge of the incident. then i say hire him if he's the best available option

unless some of you that hate the idea of a Bradley hire is a bad one, can come up with positive physical and paper printable proof he had a knowledge of the incident. then i say hire him if he's the best available option

You don't hire Bradley because you want to avoid the risk of getting caught in the PSU vortex. Its just not a risk you need to take when other options exist.

That being said, avoiding bad press is not something the U of I athletic dept excels at so who knows what they will do.

I can't elaborate because this person disclosed the information to me without knowing that it wasn't public information yet. I'm not about to drag someone through the mud because they made a mistake. If you truly believe that I'm trying to cause up a stir or make up some stupid rumor then you sir, are a ******* moron. Good day.

Can't really elaborate much more other than the fact that I've heard from some pretty good sources that Tom Bradley will more than likely be the new DC here.

Personally, I think this would probably be the best hire we could make.

1) I do think Bradley was high on Kirk's list
2) I am very, very glad he wasn't hired. Given the Sandusky testimony today had anyone hired him this winter, they'd be in a very bad spot right now

Anyone who believed that Bradley was going to be hired by anyone until the trial had finished was just kidding themselves. Even with no culpability it would have been an enormous distraction from the season.

Can't really elaborate much more other than the fact that I've heard from some pretty good sources that Tom Bradley will more than likely be the new DC here. Personally, I think this would probably be the best hire we could make.
1) I do think Bradley was high on Kirk's list2) I am very, very glad he wasn't hired. Given the Sandusky testimony today had anyone hired him this winter, they'd be in a very bad spot right now

jon, what was in sandusky's testimony today that was so bad? i havent had a chance to look st what was said.

For what it’s worth, if he stayed because it was odd, isn’t it a good thing….we have pretty much found out a huge share of the state college community and PA high schools seems to have had an idea, but yet nothing was done. Yet at least this man stayed behind because it seemed suspicious?!?!

I do get the other implication that he didn’t say anything but quite frankly we don’t know that….and there seem to have been 100’s of people who didn’t say anything.

How's that 0.000000001% chance look now?

Anybody that believes anyone that has been at PSU for any length of time is crazy right now, and is why I said it was idiotic that PSU didn't clean house and start from scratch with all outside hires for the football staff.

Latest posts