Tom Bradley possible DC

How's that 0.000000001% chance look now?

Anybody that believes anyone that has been at PSU for any length of time is crazy right now, and is why I said it was idiotic that PSU didn't clean house and start from scratch with all outside hires for the football staff.

1) Tweeterhawk
2) superfan12
3) theboat
4) GoHawks24

I had to stop looking back because the stupid hurt my head so badly.

Quick question gents - If additional alleged victims claim Bradley saw Sandusky hanging in the shower with kids and Bradley was called to testify in the coming weeks and he said "I saw Jerry in the shower with kids" would you want him anywhere near Iowa football? Sure, the AV may have a faulty memory or just be straight up lying for his civil suit, but in these cases, you need to wait for more facts to come out before you say you want to hire a guy like Bradley.

The stink of feces is on ANYONE who was associated with Penn State athletics.

As I said at the time, you were risking guilt by association. There was ZERO CHANCE that Bradley was ever considered in any way more serious than Kirk saying, "boy if that epic shitstorm in Happy Valley hadn't happened, Tom would've been a great DC."

The stupid in this thread was unreal.

On another note:

Remember When I
posted in haiku, for like
two months, ******* great!

If you were a pedophile at a prestigious institution, what kind of people would you want around you?
#peoplethatlooktheotherway

It wasn't just Bradley either, 3 other coaches saw him showering with Victim #4 as well.

Yep nothing to see here, move along.

Makes me F'ing sick that they all just looked the other way.

1) Tweeterhawk
2) superfan12
3) theboat
4) GoHawks24

I had to stop looking back because the stupid hurt my head so badly.

Quick question gents - If additional alleged victims claim Bradley saw Sandusky hanging in the shower with kids and Bradley was called to testify in the coming weeks and he said "I saw Jerry in the shower with kids" would you want him anywhere near Iowa football? Sure, the AV may have a faulty memory or just be straight up lying for his civil suit, but in these cases, you need to wait for more facts to come out before you say you want to hire a guy like Bradley.

As you and others have already said, clearly he wasn't going to be the man. Now I do feel for the man and I imagine at some time he will work again, but there is a lot of animosity out there and those guys are indeed tainted...rightly or wrongly......the ultra sad thing is. This is just a very public, salacious example of what happens under peoples noses all the time and they also do nothing about it. There are countless examples of good people, like those so outraged on this board, not knowing what to do so they do nothing.

It is with that in mind that I tread very lightly when convicting those on the periphery of this terrible tragedy. As I have already said, there have to be no less than 100 to 200 Tom Bradley’s out there including Sandusky’s wife, children and close friends, who had some inkling this was happening.

I'm man enough to admit I was way wrong in regards to Bradley. I think I was guilty of putting the success of the football team in front of common sense. Bradley is a damn good defensive coord. so selfishly I thought he'd be a great fit. I also didn't think there would be many grown men like McQuery (sp?) who actually witnessed these things happening... I didn't think multiple grown men would turn a blind eye to it. I guess I gave Bradley the benefit of the doubt. I assumed he probably didn't see anything, and more than likely had only heard rumors. It's hard to do anything legally when you just hear a rumor.

Boy was I wrong. Thankfully Ferentz and Co. knew better.

I'm man enough to admit I was way wrong in regards to Bradley. I think I was guilty of putting the success of the football team in front of common sense. Bradley is a damn good defensive coord. so selfishly I thought he'd be a great fit. I also didn't think there would be many grown men like McQuery (sp?) who actually witnessed these things happening... I didn't think multiple grown men would turn a blind eye to it. I guess I gave Bradley the benefit of the doubt. I assumed he probably didn't see anything, and more than likely had only heard rumors. It's hard to do anything legally when you just hear a rumor.

Boy was I wrong. Thankfully Ferentz and Co. knew better.

I was also willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't understand how so many people would be willing to look the other way concerning such a deplorable creature.

It will be tough for Bradley to get a meaningful job at a major university.

Glad this thread was bumped, I can't believe people really thought Bradley didn't know. The ignorance of some people on this board is hard to believe. Hopefully Bradley is blackballed from ever coaching again, him and McQueer should never be around kids again.

Glad this thread was bumped, I can't believe people really thought Bradley didn't know. The ignorance of some people on this board is hard to believe. Hopefully Bradley is blackballed from ever coaching again, him and McQueer should never be around kids again.

really? calling others for their ignorance, then follow up with the bolded?

your ignorance and hypocrisy is laughable

really? calling others for their ignorance, then follow up with the bolded?

your ignorance and hypocrisy is laughable

Thank you for this.....I shouldn’t be but I am just shocked by people all the time on here. Call someone out and then act like this …..all they prove is that they too are disconnected.

Latest posts