Tom Bradley possible DC

He will........

I am curious though and this is for everyone on here. What should he have done? Knowing of course there are no actual allegations. Only rumor and conjecture. Knowing of course many others have been wrongly accused and their lives forever tarnished.

So I ask, who on here can be honest with themselves……what would YOU have done.

I'm man enough to admit I was way wrong in regards to Bradley. I think I was guilty of putting the success of the football team in front of common sense. Bradley is a damn good defensive coord. so selfishly I thought he'd be a great fit. I also didn't think there would be many grown men like McQuery (sp?) who actually witnessed these things happening... I didn't think multiple grown men would turn a blind eye to it. I guess I gave Bradley the benefit of the doubt. I assumed he probably didn't see anything, and more than likely had only heard rumors. It's hard to do anything legally when you just hear a rumor.

Boy was I wrong. Thankfully Ferentz and Co. knew better.

Don't beat yourself up too much. You sure weren't the only one. There seemed to be alot of people that wanted him. I was on the side from the start to just stay away from him with a ten foot pole. If for no other reason then nobody knew what all was going on over there yet. The not knowing was a good enough reason to just stay away. Having any tie to that mess at all just didn't seem like a risk worth taking.

He will........

I am curious though and this is for everyone on here. What should he have done? Knowing of course there are no actual allegations. Only rumor and conjecture. Knowing of course many others have been wrongly accused and their lives forever tarnished.

Yeah, I want to point out I am not saying Bradley did anything wrong, he didn't witness anything specific just that Victim #4 said that he stayed because he thought that Bradley thought it was odd.

That said I still don't give him a complete pass, the fact that it has now come out that the president, the AD, and I'm sure plenty others actually knew about previous allegations and decided not to report them is a HUGE RED FLAG. Throw in the fact that Victim #1 today testified that he reported the abuse to the counselor at his school and they told him to think about it because Sandusky was a great guy and would never do something like that just shows truly how many GROWN ADULTS ACTUALLY DID LOOK THE OTHER WAY OVER ALL OF THESE YEARS.

It's just a shame.

He will........

Call the cops. Pretty easy really. If you feel like you have to be in the shower until another guy leaves just to make sure he doesn't rape a kid, it's a no brainer that you need to call the cops. Too many people lack the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing and as a result Sandusky was able to ruin many kid's lives.

Yeah, I want to point out I am not saying Bradley did anything wrong, he didn't witness anything specific just that Victim #4 said that he stayed because he thought that Bradley thought it was odd.

That said I still don't give him a complete pass, the fact that it has now come out that the president, the AD, and I'm sure plenty others actually knew about previous allegations and decided not to report them is a HUGE RED FLAG. Throw in the fact that Victim #1 today testified that he reported the abuse to the counselor at his school and they told him to think about it because Sandusky was a great guy and would never do something like that just shows truly how many GROWN ADULTS ACTUALLY DID LOOK THE OTHER WAY OVER ALL OF THESE YEARS.

It's just a shame.

Very well said and I agree NO ONE gets a pass and that is my point. Let’s not crucify Tom Bradley...lots of others along that path way. And keep in mind I have zero issue with you and in fact I think we typically track alongside each other on most things. It’s nice to see someone honest enuff with themselves to have a fair and honest outlook on these things.

And for sure it is a terrible tragedy….

Call the cops. Pretty easy really. If you feel like you have to be in the shower until another guy leaves just to make sure he doesn't rape a kid, it's a no brainer that you need to call the cops. Too many people lack the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing and as a result Sandusky was able to ruin many kid's lives.

Not likely the cops do much on one phone call and hence why people lack the intestinal fortitude necessary...unless of course they are on a message aboard. Then they have all sorts of clout!!

Funny truism about life and what I have experienced….there is rarely a shortage of people to stand up and point fingers unless there is a chance there can be a backlash towards them for erroneous accusations. But those who are worth hearing and likely to stand up and voice their thoughts are those who are also the most compassionate and aware of life and its fickleness. They are acutely aware of the gravity of what they do. And that’s because we are nasty to both parties..…those who accuse wrongly and then to those who don’t stand up…..unless again we get to hide behind the keys of a message board!!

Glad this thread was bumped, I can't believe people really thought Bradley didn't know. The ignorance of some people on this board is hard to believe. Hopefully Bradley is blackballed from ever coaching again, him and McQueer should never be around kids again.

Haha you call other people ignorant and label yourself ignorant at the same time. Completely destroyed the relevance of your post.

I don't think there are many people who really thought Bradley didn't know ANYTHING. I figured it was very likely that he had at least heard rumblings of certain things, but I did not think that he would have seen anything concrete. I was wrong from that perspective. That's called being human. I'd much rather make a mistake and be humble enough to admit it than be a condescending arrogant little ***** like you just made yourself look.

Haha you call other people ignorant and label yourself ignorant at the same time. Completely destroyed the relevance of your post.

I don't think there are many people who really thought Bradley didn't know ANYTHING. I figured it was very likely that he had at least heard rumblings of certain things, but I did not think that he would have seen anything concrete. I was wrong from that perspective. That's called being human. I'd much rather make a mistake and be humble enough to admit it than be a condescending arrogant little ***** like you just made yourself look.

I'd much rather be right, like I was, and usually am.

I'd much rather be right, like I was, and usually am.

No your not......In fact the thing I dig about guys like you is this….you are quick to call other people jerks or arrogant or pompous, without the common sense to realize what it says about you. It makes for a good chuckle...:D

Last edited:
No your not......In fact the thing I dig about guys like you is this….you are quick to call other people jerks or arrogant or pompous, without the common sense to realize what it says about you. It makes for a good chuckle...:D

Well coming from the most arrogant and pompous guy on the board, I'll take that as quite the compliment. So thanks buddy.

:cool:
Your lack of self awareness is truely comical.

LOL...you literally have me laughing out loud here....I went back and read some of your posts dealing with me. Your obsession is good fodder. I honestly can’t think of a good rebuttal you have me laughing so hard. I will admit the responses I got from some of you cats in that “kurt” gets twitter thread is why I do it…

Yet my self-awareness is poor……good stuff friend, good stuff....;)

Last edited:
PS...this is what someone like you says when they have nothing to say.

Anything else....

Typical Chad, come out with sweeping generalizations about "guys like you", post more about how something says more about you than them, post something about chuckling, then some tired retort about how that's what you say when you have nothing else to say, even though you're always the first to start with the condescending personal insults. Throw in some personal stories about your great used car leadership and it's the same in every thread.

Keep following the same s cript my man.

Can you guys start another thread to continue your ******* match? I could really care less what either of you thinks about the other. Get back on topic or GTFO.

Typical Chad, come out with sweeping generalizations about "guys like you", post more about how something says more about you than them, post something about chuckling, then some tired retort about how that's what you say when you have nothing else to say, even though you're always the first to start with the condescending personal insults. Throw in some personal stories about your great used car leadership and it's the same in every thread.

Keep following the same s cript my man.

BS...on the I typically start anything...see your above rhetoric.....the rest of this post I penned while waiting for your response, which I knew would come...again with the lack of self-awareness...lol

You truly don’t get this do you? I suppose it shouldn’t be a surprise… I guess I should tell you my goal of saying what I say…

I post life stories that appear to be frivolous or out of point, to show I too have failed a great deal and therefore have a broad perspective and compassion. You guys think it’s out of place and pointless, but no one can ever truly call me pompous or arrogant or “hiding” because I readily expose myself for my faults….you guys however “hide”. So when you question my self awareness it really, truly is comical because I’ve clearly showed I get my failings.

I call out people’s shortsightedness and myopic thinking so maybe, just maybe they’ll have some respect for how hard it is and to be more “self-aware” of their own critics….which we all have.

And I do try to get in people’s heads, so while you are trashing me in a thread I’m not even in, you think your making fun of the village idiot, but in reality I’ve angered you enuff, you feel the need to defend yourself by belittling me. Which honestly only proves your own insecurities and that the points I made truly did upset you and made you think. Therefore maybe you’ll finally be more “self-aware” (oh the irony) and realize, if we truly knew your past life’s mistakes and sins we could all pile on you as well….

images

Latest posts