Tom Bradley possible DC

No, whats wrong with calling the police though? How hard is it to pick up the phone and tell them to look into it? The double standard between him and Paterno is ridiculous.

This post is painfully stupid. How is there a double standard? We KNOW that Paterno knew something happened. We have no idea that Bradley knew anything.

This post is painfully stupid. How is there a double standard. We KNOW that Paterno knew something happened. We have no idea that Bradley knew anything.

And Paterno did something about it. You really think Bradley, who has been around the Penn St program and Sandusky, for 30 years, never heard any rumors about it?

No, whats wrong with calling the police though? How hard is it to pick up the phone and tell them to look into it? The double standard between him and Paterno is ridiculous.

What knowledge do you have as to what he did or did not do or know? You are judging someone you don't know with facts that you don't have. That is what is truly ridiculous.

What knowledge do you have as to what he did or did not do or know? You are judging someone you don't know with facts that you don't have. That is what is truly ridiculous.

And yet everyone has no problem judging Paterno without knowing what exactly he was told or what he did.

And yet everyone has no problem judging Paterno without knowing what exactly he was told or what he did.

Aspects of Paterno's involvement have been made public. There hasn't been so much as a hint, not from the DA, not from McQuery, not from any source with inside knowledge of the case that Bradley had any knowledge of or involveoyment in the situation.

Aspects of Paterno's involvement have been made public. There hasn't been so much as a hint, not from the DA, not from McQuery, not from any source with inside knowledge of the case that Bradley had any knowledge of or involveoyment in the situation.

And that's based on what McQuery told the grand jury, and how many times has he changed his story now? No one bes

I find the vitriol towards Paterno outlandish also and I have been consistent in that position because we still do not know enough. Could he have done more, it appears that way but we still have very little information and that is what the legal process is for at this point.

For you to use other peoples hatred for Paterno's decision not to call the police as a justification for calling out Bradley as guilty for potentially not calling the police about a potential rumor....

You're either incredibly smart, or incredibly stupid.

ok Jay, we get it. Don't you have a funeral to go to?

I see his point tho, McQuery has told different people different versions of what happened therefore Bradley had to have known and should have called the police to investigate a rumor his superiors had already handled.

I see his point tho, McQuery has told different people different versions of what happened therefore Bradley had to have known and should have called the police to investigate a rumor his superiors had already handled.

absolutely, there is no leap in that logic at all.

At least you know that he won't tell on any of the football players if they get in trouble...

Oh, no. I dont have any "Sources". I just think its going to be Parker. I dont see it being bradley. The OP is just trying to stir up ****.....

Not trying to stir anything up at all. I have a pretty legitimate source I will just get them in trouble if I elaborate any further. Not trying to sneak around or just spitball to see what people say.

Honestly, at this point I am cool with Parker or Bradley. I just want to know.

Its like making kids shower and eat breakfast before presents on Christmas morning for cryin out loud.

I just want to know as well..

I read, 'its like making kids shower' and thought this thread was headed down a slippery slope very quickly....:p:eek:

KF knows whats at stake,so if he goes forward and hires Bradley, I am fine with it.
Clearly, the PSU athletic dept determined that Larry Johnson and Ron Vanderlinden are not implicated and retained them. Bradley was the acting head coach and interviewed for the top job,and did not get it so O'Brien went a different direction for d-coordinator. The McCarthyism that seems to be flourishing around here is disappointing. Still America,where you need actual evidence before accusing people of heinous inaction.

Ok so are u TMH? Or golf? Which is it? 2 login names? Is your mom making meatloaf for lunch? Just holler up from the basement and ask and get back to me? K?

Still America,where you need actual evidence before accusing people of heinous inaction.

What's the first question KF will be asked at the presser if its Bradley? How many times over the course of the next few years will it come back up again? Will he have to travel back to Happy Valley for any civil suits? If he does and every paper has "Now DC at the U of I" don't you think that alone is horrible PR for the school and program?

Look until the dust settles its too much risk.

Latest posts