Tom Bradley possible DC

if Barta/ferentz hires Bradley and Bradley is subsequently tied to Sandusky, they will both be sent packing. Bradley is not worth the risk. though losing barta and ferentz is a wet dream to some hawk fans.

if Barta/ferentz hires Bradley and Bradley is subsequently tied to Sandusky, they will both be sent packing. Bradley is not worth the risk. though losing barta and ferentz is a wet dream to some hawk fans.

Ferentz won't because I don't think it would be enough to trigger the "cause" clause in his contract. Barta. Yes. Mason. Yes. The school's general counsel. Yes. There is no way to adequately diligence Bradley at this point. If Paterno had retired under normal circumstances and Bradley was shown the door under that arrangement, I would be glad to bring him in. But right now, the various reports have to be finalized and discovery in some of these lawsuits has to get underway before I would want him brought in. If the guy came in and was implicated in any way with a cover-up, the same folks demanding facts on Coker would crucify everyone in the Athletic Department (other than Fran) for not finding the smoking gun on the guy and Iowa football would be harmed very badly.

Ferentz won't because I don't think it would be enough to trigger the "cause" clause in his contract. Barta. Yes. Mason. Yes. The school's general counsel. Yes. There is no way to adequately diligence Bradley at this point. If Paterno had retired under normal circumstances and Bradley was shown the door under that arrangement, I would be glad to bring him in. But right now, the various reports have to be finalized and discovery in some of these lawsuits has to get underway before I would want him brought in. If the guy came in and was implicated in any way with a cover-up, the same folks demanding facts on Coker would crucify everyone in the Athletic Department (other than Fran) for not finding the smoking gun on the guy and Iowa football would be harmed very badly.

There is a lot of
truthiness in the above
Viva el Jeffe

Ditto.

Latest posts