Tom Bradley possible DC

You do realize there have been plenty of people around PSU and alums that said there were rumors going around regarding Sandusky after the 2002 incident right? Sorry but if you honestly think that others besides those you mentioned didn't know I have some swamp land to sell you.

rumors, yes.

As we learned, most people don't act on facts, let alone rumors. If you heard a rumor about your superior, and you knew your boss who runs the company also heard the same rumors, what would you do?

No, you're right, he should just do nothing and let who knows how many kids have their lives ruined by Sandusky. Wouldn't want to follow up on that rumor anymore.

The fact of the matter is you have no idea what he knew. It's all speculation and posturing
on your part.

rumors, yes.

As we learned, most people don't act on facts, let alone rumors. If you heard a rumor about your superior, and you knew your boss who runs the company also heard the same rumors, what would you do?

Agree and we don't know if he ever spoke with Joepa about the situation. Maybe he was told the rumors were all garbage so he moved on with his life? We will never know, so it's not up to us to judge.

No, you're right, he should just do nothing and let who knows how many kids have their lives ruined by Sandusky. Wouldn't want to follow up on that rumor anymore.

You have to be kidding. You seriously would question Bradley's character (whatever you want to call it) for not following up on a rumor that he possibly didn't even hear about?

What happened at PSU with Sandusky was horrific, there aren't words that adequately describe how terrible it was for the children who were molested. However, tying someone like Bradley to this at all and questioning him for not following up on a rumor that he may have never heard...is beyond absurd.

Agree and we don't know if he ever spoke with Joepa about the situation. Maybe he was told the rumors were all garbage so he moved on with his life? We will never know, so it's not up to us to judge.

Not really water cooler talk is it?

You have to be kidding. You seriously would question Bradley's character (whatever you want to call it) for not following up on a rumor that he possibly didn't even hear about?

What happened at PSU with Sandusky was horrific, there aren't words that adequately describe how terrible it was for the children who were molested. However, tying someone like Bradley to this at all and questioning him for not following up on a rumor that he may have never heard...is beyond absurd.

I certainly would.

if as you think that everybody associated with the FB program knew, then how is it that LJ and a couple of the assistants are being retained, i would think the University would have made a clean sweep of clearing out of all the coaches,
Bradley is not being retained by the new HC for reasons unrelated to the scandal, and i can guantee that KF and the University is and has done a thorough background check on Bradley, and the pushing back of the dates might be a indication of the University waiting on more information

Someone will be hired I guarantee it!

Maybe not, our ball control offense might just have to play defense as well. They could save money on the DC and use it to train KF how to tweet, so we can compete with Meyer, and the other cakeholes of the B1G.

Bradley would be a terrific hire.

I also can't believe the number of you who are so quick to assume Bradley knew about what Sandusky was doing. As I understand it...no action was/will be taken against him and he has been cleared.

Would be a great hire.

He gets high praise in the sports media, so I'm sure the only 'flak' that might come of this hire would be from the usual ISU zealots.

You do realize there have been plenty of people around PSU and alums that said there were rumors going around regarding Sandusky after the 2002 incident right? Sorry but if you honestly think that others besides those you mentioned didn't know I have some swamp land to sell you.
Yeah, there probably were rumors, but if he didn't see anything with his own eyes, what is he supposed to do, set up his own little sting operation?

Last edited:
Would be a great hire.

He gets high praise in the sports media, so I'm sure the only 'flak' that might come of this hire would be from the usual ISU zealots.

And the people on this board that have jumped to the conclusion that he is guilty by association

Yeah, there probably were rumors, but if he didn't see anything with his own eyes, what is he supposed to do, set up his own little sting operation?

No, whats wrong with calling the police though? How hard is it to pick up the phone and tell them to look into it? The double standard between him and Paterno is ridiculous.

Joe Pa didn't see anything with his own eyes and said himself looking back he should have done more. Look you might be right Bradley might not have known a thing about it. I also think he is a hell of a coach and would be an amazing hire......a few years from now when all the trials and civil suits are done and there isn't a chance in hell something can blow back on the guy and make any school that hires him have major egg on their face. It isn't with the risk at this point that's the issue.

Also for the post about why the new coach, AD, or president allowed coaches to he retained on the staff I really have no clue other than to say I think it was a bad idea at the very least a horrible PR move by PSU to start with a clean slate and a new chapter post Sandusky and Paterno.

Latest posts