TK was slacking !*****Official 'The Ragin' Caymans play the Hawks on a Monday Morning Game Thread**

So not only will our 6-6 football team be playing in some garbage bowl game, but now our basketball team will be lucky to win 10 games. I really hate being an Iowa fan sometimes. No hope in either of the big two sports.

Don't forget that our wrestling team is the fifth-best....in the Big 10...

If you just look at the Box score... the guards were ALL Iowa had today. We got destroyed on the inside too

11-20-2017_12-08-42_PM.jpg

We have 2 guys with over 20 points and still lose to these nobody's. Wow!

Kriener played like 30 minutes and fouled out with 3 points and 4 rebounds. Mind boggling

But hey...80% free throw shooting! There's the silver lining I've been looking for.

Thankfully we have a team that can really peak for the conference tournament...oh wait.

Welp. NIT is it.

yeah, i got blasted for saying JBo is an elite shooter but only decent pg cuz he's too slow afoot for the B1G defensively. JBo needs to be a sg.

I got blasted for saying the same thing. He was careless with the ball today and even worse defensively. I was hoping we would protect the rim more this year but it's hard to do when our guards just let them go right past them while they are stuck in the mud.

honestly... Jordan is getting killed on here and taking the brunt of this loss....and that's fine. Go ahead, blame Jordan for all of Iowa's issues. But, I just watched EVERY second of that game and not once was I thinking...oh my god, Jordan is getting destroyed out there. I did however watch our bigs get burnt over and over and over in the post. Points in the paint: Louisiana 48, Iowa 26. Louisiana's 3 Forwards scored 16, 15 and 14.

I get Jordan is part of the problem...but come on, he's also a very easy mark for this website.

I'm not killing Jordan at all. It's not his fault he has to play pg.

So that was the issue in this game? Jordan being out position? Cause our front court was absolute garbage offensively and defensively. We had NO offense from any of bigs and every time they were in the paint they scored, easily. I watched a team that was suppose to lean on all these great forwards and centers and saw a team that only had 2 guards that could keep them in the game.

honestly... Jordan is getting killed on here and taking the brunt of this loss....and that's fine. Go ahead, blame Jordan for all of Iowa's issues. But, I just watched EVERY second of that game and not once was I thinking...oh my god, Jordan is getting destroyed out there. I did however watch our bigs get burnt over and over and over in the post. Points in the paint: Louisiana 48, Iowa 26. Louisiana's 3 Forwards scored 16, 15 and 14.

I get Jordan is part of the problem...but come on, he's also a very easy mark for this website.

Blame recruiting because it’s not on JBO.. not his fault Fran can’t recruit him a PG that can dish him the ball

It's just too easy to say "welp, we lost, I told you about Jordan" ... our bigs got man handled today.

Blame recruiting because it’s not on JBO.. not his fault Fran can’t recruit him a PG that can dish him the ball

They got the ball just fine... it was the whole after they get the ball problem. They either lost it or took bad shot.... and I just can't say any more about how the defense was bad from our post players. Jordan might not be the ideal PG, but if you come away from watching that as the reason for the loss, I don't know. I didn't feel that.

We lost today because they got physical with us and Fran's teams have rarely ever been able to handle that.

I agree... our post players were non existent. We got dominated in the post...pushed around. Cook had 6 points. The only big who looked fairly decent was Ryan and I would say he had a pretty bad game..... and some how this whole thread was turning into the PG position. All I am saying.