TK was slacking !*****Official 'The Ragin' Caymans play the Hawks on a Monday Morning Game Thread**

Iowa probably isn't gonna win another game all season.

Iowa turned it around after the Omaha loss last year. I just had higher expectations for this team.

Coming off the football loss to Purdue, it especially stings. After the loss on Saturday I was looking forward to this tournament.

With a loss today Iowa plays at 11am tomorrow and then either 11am (if they lose) or 2:30pm (if they win) on Wednesday.

Until I hear Fran say that he's going to find a great defensive assistant coach, I don't really care anymore what he says.

Why do we even practice offense? It should be all defense all practice. We have good offensive players, but we are putting no pressure on competent opponents. They look so comfortable slicing up our zone and man defense. Hard to imagine how we are going to out horse race any B1G opponents with a swinging gate in the lane.

He's a great shooter. If we had a quick point guard that could drive and kick, JBo & Moss would have mucho points.
But small for a 2 don't you think? He's also not able to defend some of the nation's too 2's. That's why I have always seen him as a D2 type of player.

well, i know this ... there's no chance of them getting better. Let's just cancel the season. Fire Fran. Cut Jordan if we can. Is that something we can do? Just cut him, cause he's horrible at PG. Let's sign some McDonald all Americans so we can just win all of our games. Then we'll be good.

So not only will our 6-6 football team be playing in some garbage bowl game, but now our basketball team will be lucky to win 10 games. I really hate being an Iowa fan sometimes. No hope in either of the big two sports.

I regret to inform you that the rest of the regular season is officially meaningless because a bunch of suits don't understand how a schedule works. Inexcusable and just another Gary Barta sh*tshow.

well, i know this ... there's no chance of them getting better. Let's just cancel the season. Fire Fran. Cut Jordan if we can. Is that something we can do? Just cut him, cause he's horrible at PG. Let's sign some McDonald all Americans so we can just win all of our games. Then we'll be good.

I love Jordan, I just think he's much better off not being the main ball handler. Its not his fault Iowa has 4 shooting guards and 0 point guards. With Wieskamp and Fredrick coming in next year we'll have 6 shooting guards and whatever Connor turns out to be.

Latest posts