TK was slacking !*****Official 'The Ragin' Caymans play the Hawks on a Monday Morning Game Thread**

"We lost and it's because Jordan isn't PG" ... is just getting lazy at this point. Even if it's true... there's no way you watched that game and said honestly that we lost because of our PG.

Lack of a PG or not Iowa should not have lost this game. Shouldn't have needed Baer either.

Hopefully they learn from this because it was a BS loss.

Lack of a PG or not Iowa should not have lost this game. Shouldn't have needed Baer either.

Hopefully they learn from this because it was a BS loss.

They've got a lot of work to do. I for one will watch it play out and try not to get too high or low (my earlier posts were absolute sarcasms). It sucks to lose, but this is a young team and hopefully they respond and don't make things even worse.

They've got a lot of work to do. I for one will watch it play out and try not to get too high or low (my earlier posts were absolute sarcasms). It sucks to lose, but this is a young team and hopefully they respond and don't make things even worse.
I'm not giving up either but after last game and this one, I'm wondering if some people talked this team up too much.

Saw Cook whining about it more than once. He better not have plans to go pro anytime soon if he can't handle what they gave today.

I'm closer to a record deal then Cook is to the NBA. :) ... but fer realz, super disappointed in our 3,4&5's today more than anything. They were supposed to be this strength that Iowa had too many of... and this unstoppable force that was going to rule and today... I thought the only good play came from Moss, Dailey and Jordan...without them Iowa would have had NOTHING.

I would love to hear Fran explain why Wagner starting (or even playing) at the 3 spot is a good idea. Hopefully when Baer comes back healthy he's starting at the 3, and if Wagner does play it's only at the 4/5 spots.

I don't blame Jordan for the loss at all. I blame the entire first 20 minutes. I do firmly believe he's out of position though....which isn't his fault

I'm closer to a record deal then Cook is to the NBA. :) ... but fer realz, super disappointed in our 3,4&5's today more than anything. They were supposed to be this strength that Iowa had too many of... and this unstoppable force that was going to rule and today... I thought the only good play came from Moss, Dailey and Jordan...without them Iowa would have had NOTHING.

I don't know how you watched this game and thought Jordan played well. All of his turnovers led to easy buckets for the other team and he was really bad on defense.

I was hoping they would go undefeated this year and win the national championship. I know they won't go undefeated, and its pretty unlikely they will win the national championship. The team went from forty degrees to in the eighty degrees. Maybe there bodies really didn't have time to acclimate. Louisiana is a lot warmer this time of year than Iowa.

Jeez I just logged in to read about how we played ho hum yet beat a bad team by 10-15 pts....

Guess not...

Pretty early on to take a bad loss, crap.

Wyoming defeated South Dakota State. It was a back and forth game but Wyoming pulled away late.

Iowa will play SDSU at 11am tomorrow.

I don't know how you watched this game and thought Jordan played well. All of his turnovers led to easy buckets for the other team and he was really bad on defense.

I didn't say he played well, I said him and Moss were the only offense we had and if anything, our guards were the only bright spot if there was one today. Yet, this thread was turning into Iowa lost because he's not a PG. Which is a horse shit easy scapegoat at this point. His D didn't let their front court absolute dominate ours. 47-19 our bigs vs theirs.

When you said the only good play came from Moss, Dailey and Jordan I took that to mean that you thought Jordan played well.