TK was slacking !*****Official 'The Ragin' Caymans play the Hawks on a Monday Morning Game Thread**

Its amazing how easy it is for them to dribble drive straight to the rim against the zone. Kind of ruining the point of being in the zone to begin with.

There's no way in frozen hell I'd ever pay to watch Iowa's preseason basketball. So, I'm watching the live stats, online ... is there a glitch or has it really been 2 free-throws by Iowa, immediate layup by La-Laff, 3 possessions in a row!??

They score that easily?

It's not easy for an Iowa team to come back from a 19pt deficit, cuz they don't practice defense.

I would imagine they practice defense but there isn't a lot of evidence during Fran's tenure that Iowa practices effective defense. Until that changes, we've seen the ceiling for Fran's program. Win one game in the NCAA, blown out in the 2nd round. Kinda like Tom Davis did it.

If this season goes like it appears it will be going, someone in a position to do so, must demand that Fran hires a defensive minded assistant.

Holy Hawkeye Defense ... La-Laff has nearly doubled Iowa's made fg's - 28 to 16!!

That's just f-ing embarrassing.

i haven't watched a second of the game. but it would appear that our not quick enough guards are getting lit up off the dribble?

There's no way in frozen hell I'd ever pay to watch Iowa's preseason basketball. So, I'm watching the live stats, online ... is there a glitch or has it really been 2 free-throws by Iowa, immediate layup by La-Laff, 3 possessions in a row!??

They score that easily?

Yes they pretty much drive to the rim at will, then foul Iowa at the other end.

Bohannon just isn't the ball handling PG. He just dribbles back and forth and no team fears his penetration. Teams are playing him tight to take away the three

Bohannon just isn't the ball handling PG. He just dribbles back and forth and no team fears his penetration. Teams are playing him tight to take away the three
He's literally a 2 guard playing pg by demand. Good for him though, he wouldn't have nearly as many assists.

Why I will never have high hopes for a Fran coached basketball team. Defense wins championships, right?

Unless you NEVER shoot below 44-46% or suffer long scoring droughts;)

So, yeah, safe to keep those hopes and expectations low, cuz, Iowa has that trifecta covered.