TK was slacking !*****Official 'The Ragin' Caymans play the Hawks on a Monday Morning Game Thread**

When you said the only good play came from Moss, Dailey and Jordan I took that to mean that you thought Jordan played well.

I meant it as, as far as play, our guards weren't the problem. The guy Jordon had was quicker and scored on him, his TO's were bad, but to put this game on him is crazy. We got destroyed in the paint and had nothing offensively or defensively to stop their front court. Without the the guards we would have lost by 30.

I meant it as, as far as play, our guards weren't the problem. The guy Jordon had was quicker and scored on him, his TO's were bad, but to put this game on him is crazy. We got destroyed in the paint and had nothing offensively or defensively to stop their front court. Without the the guards we would have lost by 30.

Their leading scorer was a guard not a front court player. They could penetrate to the paint and either finish or dish whenever they wanted with our perimeter defense.

Their leading scorer was a guard not a front court player. They could penetrate to the paint and either finish or dish whenever they wanted with our perimeter defense.

Lol, by 1 pt. I don’t think you watched the game. Their forwards destroyed us, 3 of them scored over 14. It had nothing to do with Jordan other than he was one of the 5 players on the team to get beat today.

Lol, by 1 pt. I don’t think you watched the game. Their forwards destroyed us, 3 of them scored over 14. It had nothing to do with Jordan other than he was one of the 5 players on the team to get beat today.

He didn’t watch the game. Twins is an ISU fan. Just ignore his idiocy.

Holy smokes. Guess they just went to get a tan. JBo must have forgotten how to shoot he's been off so far this year. The lack of shots for Garza really sucks. They must be packing it in daring us to shoot it? I can't watch it
He's going to find defenses playing him tighter. That's going to lead to harder shots and a lower shooting % in general.

This team will be fine... it's one bad half in one bad game... they will play in the NCAA... those of us who remain rational and don't jump off the roof will enjoy the season. The rest of you... who knows?
If we don't make the NCAAs will you admit that you weren't rational and then go jump off a roof? ;)

They got the ball just fine... it was the whole after they get the ball problem. They either lost it or took bad shot.... and I just can't say any more about how the defense was bad from our post players. Jordan might not be the ideal PG, but if you come away from watching that as the reason for the loss, I don't know. I didn't feel that.
That doesn't make much sense, based on the box score. Between our 6 bigs. Here are the shot attempts/turnovers, respectively.
Cook - 5 FGA, 0 turnovers.
Wagner - 1 FGA, 2 turnovers
Garza - 2 FGA, 2 turnovers
Kreiner - 5 FGA, 0 turnovers
Pemsl - 3 FGA, 2 turnovers
Nungee - 6 FGA, 4 turnovers
Totals - 22 FGA, 10 turnovers

Just Jbo and Moss
Jbo - 16 FGA, 4 turnovers
Moss - 17 FGA, 1 turnovers
Totals - 33 FGA, 5 turnovers
There's no good reason why 2 guards have 11 more FGAs than 6 Bigs. The 2 of them also had half the turnovers as the 6 Bigs. It doesn't jive with what you claim.

The thing that hurts us most is guys getting behind our zone defense and guys getting behind our press. It probably happened 15 times for 30 easy points.

He didn’t watch the game. Twins is an ISU fan. Just ignore his idiocy.

4 games into the season and I'm already called an Iowa state fan and a Twins fan while I'm logged into my computer right now in my Hawkeye sweatshirt and drinking coffee out of my Cubs World Series mug.

I was hoping they would go undefeated this year and win the national championship. I know they won't go undefeated, and its pretty unlikely they will win the national championship. The team went from forty degrees to in the eighty degrees. Maybe there bodies really didn't have time to acclimate. Louisiana is a lot warmer this time of year than Iowa.

Dang it. Seems like those warm, interior, temps were still wreaking havoc today. Best of luck to you fellas once you return to those 40 degree gyms back home. ;-)