Thunder/Heat

God damnit I hate the heat, by winning tonight they probably just won game three as well. This series might go to seven after all. Cmon KD!

Goddamnit, I cant stand when the refs miss calls during the final seconds, lebron clearly fouled KD, but nope, no call. Stupid refs, god I hate lebron.

Nothing gets picked apart more than NBA officiating but its because they consistently miss obvious calls

Looks like this series is going 7!

How, how do they miss that call!? The whole game it seemed they were calling ticky tack fouls, and now just cuz it lebron, you wont call it on him. its the nba finals, wake up refs!!!

Of course the refs miss that call, awsome.

Bull zhit! Miami getting home treatment on the road..

Goddamnit, I cant stand when the refs miss calls during the final seconds, lebron clearly fouled KD, but nope, no call. Stupid refs, god I hate lebron.

that was awful officiating...

Nothing gets picked apart more than NBA officiating but its because they consistently miss obvious calls

Looks like this series is going 7!

How, how do they miss that call!? The whole game it seemed they were calling ticky tack fouls, and now just cuz it lebron, you wont call it on him. its the nba finals, wake up refs!!!

15hc4u0.jpg

I'll never understand why whoever is guarding Durant leaves him to help on another player. The guy is the best shooter in this series! Don't leave him under any circumstances!

Bad no call at the end. It didn't cost them the game since Durant still had to make the free throws and OKC had to stop the Heat from scoring at the other end but the call should have been made.

Ok, I know nothing about the NBA so I need someone to answer this question. Why did Harden not start? The Heat took a big lead at the start and it slowed dramatically when Harden was brought in. Looking at stats it seems as though he's a huge player. If that's the case why leave him out?

Expect the heat to win by 15+ in game 3. The way these playoffs have gone, thats what it seems like is gonna happen. Home cookin for.miami. OKC must come out hot right away.

Ok, I know nothing about the NBA so I need someone to answer this question. Why did Harden not start? The Heat took a big lead at the start and it slowed dramatically when Harden was brought in. Looking at stats it seems as though he's a huge player. If that's the case why leave him out?

I believe they have him sit for the first portion of each half so that he's in there while durant and westbrook typically take a rest. He still plays starter minutes and they know he's worthy of being a starter

Latest posts