This is the worst I've seen Iowa all year

Bad stuff tonight...odd, as I thought they looked the part against Michigan. They had desire and urgency. They were just going through the motions tonight.

Bad stuff tonight...odd, as I thought they looked the part against Michigan. They had desire and urgency. They were just going through the motions tonight.
And sometimes they weren't even going through the motions.

Incredibly disappointed in the effort I saw. I can't say that enough.

I hope Iowa can rebound from this one. This NW team was the same one that lost 3 of 4 including a home loss to PSU. And Iowa came in and did nothing.

And sometimes they weren't even going through the motions.

Incredibly disappointed in the effort I saw. I can't say that enough.

I hope Iowa can rebound from this one. This NW team was the same one that lost 3 of 4 including a home loss to PSU. And Iowa came in and did nothing.

And the same NW team Iowa beat by 16 points less than two weeks ago!

There's nothing wrong in bringing it up. And it's not an excuse either. You are just pointing out that there were a lot of tick tack fouls on Iowa. It's true. And also the fact that NW got away with 5 walks in the game.

None of the mattered in how the game turned out, the refs didn't allow NW 6 backdoor hoops... but still, I find no reason why you can't bring up officiating. Especially if it is warranted.

Thank you.

Same old same old with Lick at the helm and it will continue to be this crock of BS on the court till he is gone and that can't come soon enough.

Latest posts