This is the worst I've seen Iowa all year

Yes it is. After a long break we look unprepared. Lickliter continues to struggle getting any consistency from his iowa players.

This remids me of the Grinch three words that describe Iowa. Stink, Stank, Stunk. If these guys really want Lick to be there coach the effort does not show it. In short the hawks are terrible.

This team has put up some truly horrible performances in the first half. The road games against Illinois, Purdue and Michigan. The home game against Minny. I know the talent level isn't where it should be but some of these efforts are sickening.

There has been some pretty horrible calls in this game. Fuller just trying to get position gets a foul and that last one called on us when there pg traveled was a pathetic call.

Dont blame the officiating, they re getting their butts kicked, and thats all there is to it.

How a team gets this much rest and practice time, and look tired and slow on their feet is amazing.

Dont blame the officiating, they re getting their butts kicked, and thats all there is to it.

How a team gets this much rest and practice time, and look tired and slow on their feet is amazing.

Where in my post did I say officiating was the reason we lost???

Yuck. Nothing was good in this game. Absolutely nothing. Coaches didn't have the team prepared. Players played like they didn't even want to be there. Refs called ticky tack fouls the whole game (most on us), not that is mattered anyway. And the worst was the "just like football" chant at the end of the game. Hopefully we kick the crap out of Northwestern come next fall because I'm really starting to get tired of losing to these guys in both sports year in and year out.

Why even bring up officiating when you lose by double digits? There are going to be a few questionable calls in every single game.

Why? I saw something so I commented on it. I didn't know we could only comment on the officials if we lose by by less than 10 points.

Because it is an excuse...
You don't have to say if or if not it was a difference in the game.

An excuse? An excuse for what? I never said that the reason we lost or the reason we were down by 20 was because of the refs. I just simply said that the officiating wasn't good this game. That is all. Yeah we played like crap and that's why we lost, not saying we didn't.

Why? I saw something so I commented on it. I didn't know we could only comment on the officials if we lose by by less than 10 points.

There's nothing wrong in bringing it up. And it's not an excuse either. You are just pointing out that there were a lot of tick tack fouls on Iowa. It's true. And also the fact that NW got away with 5 walks in the game.

None of the mattered in how the game turned out, the refs didn't allow NW 6 backdoor hoops... but still, I find no reason why you can't bring up officiating. Especially if it is warranted.