The Truth

larrydavid.gif

I feel bad for you Sparkle. My hope is that someday you get a clue in life. So yes, let's get back to football and why you think most of the people on this site are idiots. Oh....be sure to thumds down this post too Sparkle. You're building up my street cred today.

I feel bad for you Sparkle. My hope is that someday you get a clue in life. So yes, let's get back to football and why you think most of the people on this site are idiots. Oh....be sure to thumds down this post too Sparkle. You're building up my street cred today.

I'm going to continue thinking that until someone actually answers my question. Which seems like you can't so...bye.

This thread reads like a call for help, based on what we've learned about Spark's troubled family, I really hope he gets the help he needs. I don't enjoy watching people lose it in a public forum.

This thread reads like a call for help, based on what we've learned about Spark's troubled family, I really hope he gets the help he needs. I don't enjoy watching people lose it in a public forum.

You said you wanted Iowa to lose...your opinion is irrelevant.

What talent did I happen to miss that some of you saw that made you think Iowa could beat Minn, Nebby, or Wisky?[/QUOTE]

This question? You didn't miss any talent. It was probably a 50/50 proposition going in that Iowa could win on the road at Minny. Fans probably thought that getting Nebby and Wisky at home was an advantage. Talent....well Beathard has more talent than the starter, Wadley has more speed and talent than those who play in front of him, and Powell has more speed than anyone, yet none of these guys see the field much. Those three alone will most likely not be enough to beat Nebby and Wisky or Illinois fot that matter unless they play with heart and execute better?

What talent did I happen to miss that some of you saw that made you think Iowa could beat Minn, Nebby, or Wisky?

This question? You didn't miss any talent. It was probably a 50/50 proposition going in that Iowa could win on the road at Minny. Fans probably thought that getting Nebby and Wisky at home was an advantage. Talent....well Beathard has more talent than the starter, Wadley has more speed and talent than those who play in front of him, and Powell has more speed than anyone, yet none of these guys see the field much. Those three alone will most likely not be enough to beat Nebby and Wisky or Illinois fot that matter unless they play with heart and execute better?[/QUOTE]

See, that's an actual answer that drives real conversation. I can see how CJ and Wadley are better than the starters. Unfortunately as of late, CJ hasn't been playing well when in the game and Wadley is a bit "droppy". I don't think Iowa has the talent right now to offset Nebby or Wisky unless a miracle happens and Ferentz changes his coaching position and opens up the offense to include more CJ and Wadley.

Ouch

Most of you on this board are the problem. You're all a bunch of idiots with too high of expectations and no idea about the reality of Iowa football...they suck.

Hell, last week after beating an absolutely horrible NW some of you were talking playoffs and most of you were talkimg about a B1G title game. Thats mental!

Last week, in my thread, I gave you proof Iowa is bad. 1 win against a team with a winning record (UNI) and a loss to bottom dweller ISU. Still you chose Iowa to beat a Minnesota team that actually has a pulse.

What talent did I happen to miss that some of you saw that made you think Iowa could beat Minn, Nebby, or Wisky?

I bet we could play the Minny game 100 more times and not get blown out that bad again. **** snowballed on us just like it snowballed on Northwestern last week. It happens from time to time in sports and it's little to no reflection on the talent gap between the 2 teams.

This was a painful thread to read all the way throughout.
Some good rational thoughts sprinkled in with a substatial amount of deep.

Most of you on this board are the problem. You're all a bunch of idiots with too high of expectations and no idea about the reality of Iowa football...they suck.

Hell, last week after beating an absolutely horrible NW some of you were talking playoffs and most of you were talkimg about a B1G title game. Thats mental!

Last week, in my thread, I gave you proof Iowa is bad. 1 win against a team with a winning record (UNI) and a loss to bottom dweller ISU. Still you chose Iowa to beat a Minnesota team that actually has a pulse.

I feel so much smarter after reading this post. Thank you

Latest posts