The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of these guys don't want to get dirty so to speak. No sense in getting your name tangled up in that sideshow.

Re: People are listening to DJK

DJK‏@coachkoul10hAt least 10 NFL teams said to me "We understand you made a mistake but my concern is no one at Iowa had anything good to say about you."

Last edited:

DJK‏@coachkoul10hAt least 10 NFL teams said to me "We understand you made a mistake but my concern is no one at Iowa had anything good to say about you."

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and tweets like a duck....it prolly has a cocaine problem.

Are you still beating your wife?

That's the kind of question that gets people's attention. It insinuates a premise that is then presumed to be true.

I don't know much about PR but I know you don't ant people throwing around stuff thats just not true. This book would be believed and embraced by a lot of people out there, even if its not true. The damage could be pretty bad. There is a point where, it does not matter if its true or not, the damage is about the same.

yeah, so what's your point DJK? So you are a ******* for four years being the big fish in your small mind, and you rubbed everyone the wrong way, namely the coaching staff...then in classic form you get busted for drugs between the end of the season and the bowl game. And you now wonder why no one has any good to say about you. I get it, you are a moron who still doesn't understand YOU blew your nose and blew your chance.

Are you still beating your wife?

That's the kind of question that gets people's attention. It insinuates a premise that is then presumed to be true.

I don't know much about PR but I know you don't ant people throwing around stuff thats just not true. This book would be believed and embraced by a lot of people out there, even if its not true. The damage could be pretty bad. There is a point where, it does not matter if its true or not, the damage is about the same.

Dude...whose going to publish it? I'm thinking the Universities lawyers will have a field day with his book. I'm sure he can prove all the allegations and has other people to back up the story. A room full of dopes isn't exactly what a publishing house is going to get behind. I wouldn't be too worried.

Dude...whose going to publish it? I'm thinking the Universities lawyers will have a field day with his book. I'm sure he can prove all the allegations and has other people to back up the story. A room full of dopes isn't exactly what a publishing house is going to get behind. I wouldn't be too worried.

no one will publish - and no book stores will sell. if he does write the book, it will be a self-published pile of rubbish for sale on his amway website.

you can self publish, sell on Amazon or go e-book route, downloadable. Doubt he'd cover his costs but he could do it theoretically.

you can self publish, sell on Amazon or go e-book route, downloadable. Doubt he'd cover his costs but he could do it theoretically.

^ This. Much easier than it was 10 or even 5 years ago. Does that mean he'll sell a lot of copies or make a dime off it? No. Does it mean he could realistically get it out there? Absolutely.

^ This. Much easier than it was 10 or even 5 years ago. Does that mean he'll sell a lot of copies or make a dime off it? No. Does it mean he could realistically get it out there? Absolutely.

Would it last for long before Iowa's lawyers got to it? Doubt it.

Bbwv5njCIAAZ_Zk.png:large

I expect this story to get picked up in national media sometime today. I read through a lot of those tweets yesterday and I think the average outsider will be very interested (as we are).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts