The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: People are listening to DJK

seriously though, this does nothing to help himself. good luck ever landing a real job after this DJK.

i'd also like to hear from Stanzi and other leaders.

DJK and Stanzi are tight. I recall DJK tweeting pictures from Stanzi's wedding and they are both Ohio boys. Stanzi taking a stance would be asking a guy to choose between best friend and his mentor. He will probably keep out of it.

Re: Special Thanks to DJK...

Yes, he showed a heartbeat that game, unfortunately it was probably irregular due to the drugs.

Get clean, leave the past behind, and lead a healthy life.

Ryan Donahue:

@bryan_hugh I would not have gone as far as I did in fb if I hadn't gone to Iowa. Every program has it's quirks. Nature of the business

I, for one, will never read his book. Everyone should boycott the book. He should not profit a red cent for this. Besides some idiot will buy it, read it, and discuss it's contents on HN anyways. That will be enough to scratch my tiny itch of intrigue.

Have to agree with hawkdrummer. Iowa's program may not pass a white glove test with flying colors, but I would sh*t myself if KF ever committed a major infraction.

Tony Mo to the rescue!

@TonyMoeaki81: Former Iowa teammates include multiple NFL players, wwe wrestler, an actor, some medical sale reps, teachers and now an author of fiction

Who is the actor? I know Dallas was on an episode of Criminal Minds, but I don't think that is who Tony is talking about.

This is like a train wreck. I'll admit I can't help but keep checking his twitter thread to see what nonsese he is saying and what others are responding to him.

Narcissus or Narkissos (Greek: Νάρκισσος), possibly derived from ναρκη (narke) meaning "sleep, numbness," in Greek mythology was a hunter from the territory of Thespiae in Boeotia who was renowned for his beauty. He was the son of a river god named Cephissus and a nymph named Liriope.[SUP][1][/SUP] He was exceptionally proud of what he did to those who loved him. Nemesis noticed and attracted Narcissus to a pool, wherein he saw his reflection and fell in love with it, not realizing it was merely an image. Unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus died.[SUP][2][/SUP] Narcissus is the origin of the term narcissism, a fixation with oneself.

@dumbguy : what does jump the shark mean?

It is a reference to an episode of Happy Days when the Fonz jumped a shark on a motorcycle. The series was done shortly after. There are quite a few rather humorous websites that detail it really well and have other examples of when things "jump the shark."

Some of my favorite responses so far to DJK.

Not Mark Weisman ‏@NotMarkWeisman 6h BREAKING: DJK (@coachkoul) is coming out with a book titled "How to sell coke and then blame it on your coaches" in stores summer 2014

McCall Meade ‏@McCallMeade 4h
DJK ripping Ferentz and the Iowa program, but still has a picture of him up in a Iowa uniform.. Probs still high.

Michael Relph ‏@WreckItRelph 5h So DJK is coming out with a book...please tell me this is a joke. Can that guy can even read and write?

BbuX9m3CEAAERdA.jpg
BbuHe3SCYAAAaie.png

This isn't going to end well for DJK. He's gone off the deep end here. Dude needs some counseling. Even if KF was hard on him, and even if he was harder on him just because, DJK had every chance to prove himself. Instead he kept acting like a JA.

Fact is if DJK had NFL talent, even a bad rep from KF wouldn't have kept him from league. Definitely wouldn't have gotten drafted high, but he would have stuck on some where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts