The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: People are listening to DJK

thanks for posting that norwalk - i have a feeling that there will be 100 ones like this from former players to 1 (if that) in support of djklown

Re: People are listening to DJK

This was tweeted out by PlannedSickDays. Here is what Dace wrote on his FB wall about DJK.

BbxwbjNIUAAuIin.jpg

This, and the others that would follow if this thing has a shelf-life past this week, is why the UI and Coach Ferentz won't have to respond.

Why not one more DJoKe thread?

DJK has helped cement my opinion on the captain.

I now believe he is perfect for a football team I root for. How I came to this conclusion was his crying about a coach putting a trash can on his head for practice. What he doesn't realize, and maybe I'm wrong, but he was probably trying to instill some humility in you. When you have a TO ego and can't even become a CFL superstar, chances are you need to be a little more grounded to planet earth.

I absolutely love love this lesson. DJK you COULD have been a special player and sometimes, when a coach is hard on you, they're trying to bring this out from within you. But instead you and you alone chose your path.

I no longer have any qualms with KF booting him, as this guy is an OBVIOUS cancer to a team. No wonder you couldn't make it in "the league", you're too much ochocinco and not enough hard work and good decision.

ill download your book for free.

Everything ng you're sayin is directly contradictory to all the players ive talked to this year who say KF is a great guy, and they wouldn't wanna play for anyone else.

you sir, are fail. But hey if you're lucky, your hero Kanye might retweet ya

Re: Why not one more DJoKe thread?

DJK has helped cement my opinion on the captain.

I now believe he is perfect for a football team I root for. How I came to this conclusion was his crying about a coach putting a trash can on his head for practice. What he doesn't realize, and maybe I'm wrong, but he was probably trying to instill some humility in you. When you have a TO ego and can't even become a CFL superstar, chances are you need to be a little more grounded to planet earth.

I absolutely love love this lesson. DJK you COULD have been a special player and sometimes, when a coach is hard on you, they're trying to bring this out from within you. But instead you and you alone chose your path.

I no longer have any qualms with KF booting him, as this guy is an OBVIOUS cancer to a team. No wonder you couldn't make it in "the league", you're too much ochocinco and not enough hard work and good decision.

ill download your book for free.

Everything ng you're sayin is directly contradictory to all the players ive talked to this year who say KF is a great guy, and they wouldn't wanna play for anyone else.

you sir, are fail. But hey if you're lucky, your hero Kanye might retweet ya

< <I no longer have any qualms about KF booting him...>>

You mean you actually HAD some qualms?!

Well yeah I didn't realize he was this cancerous. I thought it was just another bad decision on his part to get rid of a talent we had bc of a mistake

Well yeah I didn't realize he was this cancerous. I thought it was just another bad decision on his part to get rid of a talent we had bc of a mistake

A DUI by a 19-year old is a "mistake". Running a drug house is not a "mistake".

Of course, to hear DJK tweet it, KF is the one who set up the bust, and even told DJKs parents he had one thing left "in his pocket" to bring DJK down.

My favorite part about the tweets are the supportive responses from his "friends". They seem extremely intelligent with the ghetto lingo, great bunch of people to surround himself with to keep his ego afloat.

That Amari Spievey post progressing seems a bit oddly phrased.

I like how he terms Amari his only real teammate. Completely ignoring everyone else who has come out of the woodwork to tell him he is full of 'chit

I've been reading all of his tweets today. This isn't going to be good for ANYONE involved. It's more negative publicity. DJK posted some comments made by Amari Speivey showing his support for him. Basically saying KF doesn't want people to be themselves. He wants them to be "cookie-cutter" Iowans, and DJK was treated poorly because he wasn't one.

This is going be negative publicity for all involved. Like it or not, things like this can have an effect on recruiting. Fortunately the guys who want to act like DJK aren't exactly the type of players Iowa is after. Still this is just so f'in stupid. All of this because one idiot can't take responsibility for his actions so he wants others to pay for it. I wish I could say it surprises me, but DJK is as selfish as they come. Clearly he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

I've been reading all of his tweets today. This isn't going to be good for ANYONE involved. It's more negative publicity. DJK posted some comments made by Amari Speivey showing his support for him. Basically saying KF doesn't want people to be themselves. He wants them to be "cookie-cutter" Iowans, and DJK was treated poorly because he wasn't one.

This is going be negative publicity for all involved. Like it or not, things like this can have an effect on recruiting. Fortunately the guys who want to act like DJK aren't exactly the type of players Iowa is after. Still this is just so f'in stupid. All of this because one idiot can't take responsibility for his actions so he wants others to pay for it. I wish I could say it surprises me, but DJK is as selfish as they come. Clearly he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

i can't imagine it hurting recruiting. The staff builds relationships with kids, with parents, with coaches. they have a deep track record of behavior and people who can give 1st hand narrative of such. one nut is not going to derail that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't imagine it hurting recruiting. The staff build relationships with kids, with parents, with coaches. they have a deep track record of behavior and people who can give 1st hand narrative of such. one nut is not going to derail that.

I don't think it will effect recruiting that much because of the types of kids Iowa generally targets. However, I could see it having an impact on players who have a more flamboyant personality. Flamboyant doesn't necessarily mean they would be bad eggs like DJK clearly was, but if they in any way believe that KF will try to change who they are then they aren't going to want to come to Iowa. This is the only way I could see it having an impact. Like I said before, these kinds of kids aren't generally targeted by the Hawks so if it did end up having an impact it would be relatively small.

Negative publicity is never a good thing. Even if it's incited by a scorned former player who has zero credibility. Fortunately I'm sure many Hawkeyes will stand up in support of Kirk as some of them already have.

DP5555 I agree this isnt good. Best to ignore him as much as possible. He must be really desperate right now. Makes me sad. He cant win this but might be able to hurt Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts