The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
One from our very own...

Hawkfromnorwalk ‏@hawkfromnorwalk 33m @GarmanSports You are about to witness a DJK/Moeaki fight though. Tony Mo threw a punch and DJK just respondedA few more

Irrational Hawkeye ‏@IrrationalHawk 24m Tony Moeaki 80 NFL receptions DJK--None/Zero/15-15=Zip.

Jeremy Bartolo ‏@therealTolo27 39s @TonyMoeaki81 mad props 4 sticking up for KF and our beloved Hawkeyes. Hope more ex-players have a backbone like you. Can't wait 4 ur return

Jeremy Bartolo ‏@therealTolo27 3m @coachkoul @TonyMoeaki81 Moeaki was a Hawkeye for half the time but was a Better Hawkeye then you ever were. DJK is jealous of you bro!

Best tweet of the day goes to this guy...

PrinceKory of Denver ‏@koryromaine Why worry about DJK 's book when you can watch the movie? pic.twitter.com/DhgZa3cep9

BbvD7k_IUAAyNJr.jpg

Re: People are listening to DJK

Did anyone see Moeaki's tweet that his former teammates include NFL players, teachers, and now a fiction author?

I hate this kind of stuff. It is just sad when someone unravels like this, even someone with a checkered past. I don’t feel the need to either pillory the guy or defend his behavior. I just hope the young man can find his way somehow before doing further damage to himself and others. It sounds as if the fellow needs professional help with psychiatric and/or substance abuse issues. I actually do feel sorry for the guy. It’s hard to make it in life, when you’re your own worst enemy.

As far as accusations about the team go, without any kind of corroboration of any sort to go on, it’s difficult to take what he says seriously. As for KF blackballing him, DJK’s problems were in full public view, long before draft time. DJK put those problems into full public view through his own actions. Enough said.

It’s alarming to see him totally burning bridges like this. Not a good sign at all.

Somebody asked Bernstine to comment and he said it was none of his business and he wasn't going to get involved. So far I have yet to see somebody come out in favor of DJK.

Here's the deal. If DJK does happen to release a tell all book he better have something to back it up. You can be sure if he starts spreading false statements the UofI will come at him for libel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts