The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing, if what KF and the Iowa coaches told the NFL were true.....that's a YOU problem. Most people get what's coming to them, in life. Your problem is, the truth hurts.

Re: People are listening to DJK

These things went out of style before I was big enough to sit in the seat and let my feet rest on the foot rest.

d7k3482.jpg

d7k3260.jpg

Re: Special Thanks to DJK...

Will second this and everything else that has been said. DJK is a special talent; we're glad he stuck with Iowa and only wish his skills had been utilized by this staff even more.

Will look forward to watching him play on Sundays (maybe even an occasional Monday) next year.

Keep

Re: Special Thanks to DJK...

DJK has a lot of alts. He just keeps hiting it out othe park, one post after the other

[video=youtube;vdhftriXIrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhftriXIrk[/video]

Now the media is covering this, channel 7 just ran a story on this. Nice, give this jerk media coverage!

I've been critical of Ferentz when it comes to offensive strategy, etc.

But I'd be shocked if he did anything significant to break NCAA rules. No program is 100% free of mistakes...but you'll have to show me a lot of evidence before I'd believe that Kirk Ferentz doesn't run one of the cleaner programs in the FBS.

SIAP...
All this crud from DJK is overshadowing his past play on the field.

Screw him.

yeah, if he would have just manned up right away....

WHAT THE HELL? MAN UP???? DJK?????

the dude has never been mature. not going to start now.

Tony Mo to the rescue!

@TonyMoeaki81: Former Iowa teammates include multiple NFL players, wwe wrestler, an actor, some medical sale reps, teachers and now an author of fiction

Re: People are listening to DJK

But in all seriousness, DJK might be on these boards, he needs the attention.

And in even more seriousness, DJK, if you are here, get a life. You are only doing two things right now, further ruining yourself in the eyes of the fans and possibly hurting the fans you say you love if you actually garner the attention of the NCAA and they take you seriously.

Sometimes coaches are ******, but most of the time it is for your own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts