THE OffICIAL TK GAME THREAD

10th ranked rush defense in the conference, and we throw the ball 49 times with a horrible qb and no receivers. Our OC is a fucking genius.

We got what we deserved and for first time ever I think we got out coached and should have replaced Stanley. That was as bad as it gets for hawk fans. interesting to hear excuses by coaches.

Alrighty then - Stanley as the great #3 prospect needs to go to the NFL. And Iowa needs to groom the next guy. starting next week - bye bye Nate - thanks for showing up once in a while.

You think ,,?? It has to be 100% and it sure looked like he had the pass secured in his left hand, who says you have to have both hands for a catch.
It was bang bang but it sure looked like the recatch happened after that foot drug inbounds. Let me say this...if he makes that catch between the hashes it's a catch. I don't think we lose the challenge if the question is simply if he maintained possession. If that was the call after the review I would take umbrage with that.

We got what we deserved and for first time ever I think we got out coached and should have replaced Stanley. That was as bad as it gets for hawk fans. interesting to hear excuses by coaches.
1st time ever we were outcoached? You even watch the games. It happens regularly.

Coaches didnt help stanely. They clearly allowed him to try to do too much thinking. And dont really seemed to have him coached well enough to make reads.

But inspite of all that, stanely looked drunk out there.
Actually a drunk would be a step or two slow.

Nate just looked wired. His brain was firing way too fast. He just couldn't calm down and his facial expression just looked off. Anxiety??

Latest posts