THE OffICIAL TK GAME THREAD

Stanley will be late to the bus tonight. He will be trying to roll up his dick for as much as he stepped all over it today!

Look, if you predicted 10 - 2 after last year with all the question marks, wow. I thought they'd be 8 - 4 again. This team is very young. If anything, this game keeps Stanley and Fant from exiting to the NFL early. Yeah, a win and they are super special. But they are better than expected, and they could have won twice on the road in a game where they played horrifically on offense.

I have a lot of confidence that next year is playoffs or bust. I'm predicting 11 - 1 next year right now.
I was at 8-4 too which I still think happens. 11-1 next year is a pipe dream with that schedule.

Don’t blame the int on Fant. Stanley shat the bed.

Coaches could have called timeout and settled things

Also, we couldn’t try to run the balk 4x and take the clock down too?

Baffling. But that’s been the Iowa program since 2005
Why can't I blame it on Fant, this was obviously a play that they had worked on for this game. Fant didn't even know the ball had been snapped, didn't look back once to the QB who was running a play specifically for Fant. Looked like he was supposed to come back to the ball and use a screen. He was still lined up looking strait ahead until the end of the play. When the crowd noise is making the team use hand signals, you have to be watching. He was catching a breath. Love Fant but that was clearly on him, that should have been a TD.

I don't know how the result of this game makes Iowa worse off if they make the B1G Champ game. Hopefully Iowa can understand how to capitalize better. If Iowa won - I'm sure they would not be magically better than after this loss.
I don't know how the result of this game makes Iowa worse off if they make the B1G Champ game. Hopefully Iowa can understand how to capitalize better. If Iowa won - I'm sure they would not be magically better than after this loss.

I seriously have to explain this to you? If we would have won this game and win out and got to the Big Ten championship game and some lucked out we would be over all conference champs with a 12-1 record. That’s possibly good enough to sneak into the four game playoff. With the loss that hope is over.

Welcome to the world of Iowa football.

At the start of the second half I went outside to haul away an outhouse to the rock pile. I got it done, which was different than the Iowa Inept Effort in a Big Game. Piss Away 101

Roll the "It Doesn't Matter" teams. Puke when something is on the line.

That is why Kirk has so many "wins" and stays around to bless us with his coaching genius.

Outhouse +1 Kirkeyes - 1

Hauling outhouse...one of the best decisions I have made this year. Wife is happy.

I seriously have to explain this to you? If we would have won this game and win out and got to the Big Ten championship game and some lucked out we would be over all conference champs with a 12-1 record. That’s possibly good enough to sneak into the four game playoff. With the loss that hope is over.

Welcome to the world of Iowa football.
Iowa in the 4 team playoff? with 1 loss? I guess you do not understand the process!

Why can't I blame it on Fant, this was obviously a play that they had worked on for this game. Fant didn't even know the ball had been snapped, didn't look back once to the QB who was running a play specifically for Fant. Looked like he was supposed to come back to the ball and use a screen. He was still lined up looking strait ahead until the end of the play. When the crowd noise is making the team use hand signals, you have to be watching. He was catching a breath. Love Fant but that was clearly on him, that should have been a TD.

Looked to me like Stanley was trying to throw it to toren young out of the backfield but overthrew him. Since fant didn't run his route his defender intercepted the ball. Stanley missed his target and rushed the snap when he shouldve just called timeout

Looked to me like Stanley was trying to throw it to toren young out of the backfield but overthrew him. Since fant didn't run his route his defender intercepted the ball. Stanley missed his target and rushed the snap when he should've just called timeout
Unless Stanley is allowed to explain that play we don't know. One thing is for sure, Fant didn't know what the hell was going on, as he was still standing waiting for the play to start at the end of it. Agree a timeout was the proper call at the time.

I didn't have Iowa going to the Big Title game like so many predicted but I don't like a sloppy loss. Hope they got this shit out of their system. Does anyone else feel that after the missed pass to a wide-open Hock the game completely turned around? It was a great call though. I am still looking forward to this team improving, they could still win the West even if the NT is off the table. Iowa lost that in my mind with the Wisconsin loss, lot still to play for though. With Horny out at Wisconsin and we got NW at home who knows. Gotta beat Purdue though.

Like pilgrims scourging their own backs

images

They are not Pilgrims. Those people are actually the flagellants who whipped themselves in an attempt to gain God's favor while the black death was ravaging Europe in 1348 and 1349.

Yeah, good point. It might depend on which Stanley shows up. If we get a repeat of today, we could definitely lose.

We could lose out if that happens. It is astounding how poorly he threw the ball. With the 2 picks and ridiculously overthrown Sure TD...that is literally a 21 point swing in 3 terrible passes.

I was high on the kid, but he's had enough time to get the nerves in check.

Damnit. Guys were making plays, the defense did their thing. WR WERE CATCHING THE BALL!

Stanley, Jackson, Wirfs all had rough games.

Damnit. Iowa should absolutely be 8-0.

Iowa in the 4 team playoff? with 1 loss? I guess you do not understand the process!
There have been teams with one loss that have made the playoff. I admit it would have been a long shot but a long shot is better than no shot at all. 12-1.

If you just saying Iowa being in the playofff then yes that possibilty is not nor ever will happen with this coaching staff and our AD.

Latest posts