THE OffICIAL TK GAME THREAD

Talk about some inept coaching to end that half. OH MY!!!!!

How about mixing him some PLAYACTION!!! It’s there, just amazing...
exactly.

Where are the rushes up the middle that have worked the past few weeks?

Too clever by half.

Hopefully it stops after a half.

Two trick plays just smells of desperation. I don’t get it.

I thought they’d try to draw them off sides and pooch it if they didn’t jump. Couldn’t believe they snapped it with #7 back there again.

Iowa doesn’t need to do any of that crap. Want a quick score all we need to do is Roll Stanley out of pocket and hit Hock or Fant for a TD. That play is right there in front of them.

Which one is our QB today?
Stanley_Nate.JPG

Or
CHaim27.jpg

You forgot one.....

_CoN1D.png

Obviously Stanley has lost his confidence, not sure he can get his mojo back. Maybe next week. Purdue lost to MSU so maybe Stanley won't think it's a big game and overthink it so much. Just not a guy who can handle stress that well

What?? How would this not be a quality win? Also I’d call the ISU win a quality win.

Their Mr everything quarterback has missed receivers and thrown the ball like Jake Christensen. Our pass rush has been lacking too.

It may be among one of our biggest wins because of the importance of it and we are playing on their home field, but this doesn’t have the feel of playing a top Penn State team. Their running game is a shadow of what they were last year with their NFL running back gone.

We really need this win to give hope for a really good bowl game. I had us kissing two games this year and finishing 10-2, but Inwould be thrilled with 11-1. Let’s get it together and win this one.

Latest posts