THE OffICIAL TK GAME THREAD

I’ve been getting blasted for saying that. We beat Minny and Indiana and we get a playoff thread.

I know but really what else do Iowa Iowa fans have to hope for? But you are right. As of right now we have yet to get a quality win and even if we win this game I am not sure we can even say that.

If Iowa had some fucking moxie.....we should be picking their ass. Now it's tied, I'm nervous as hell. BF better shore up the O, and get some shit figured out, or our D could be out there a long fucking time

And we're exceptional at making career backups look like Joe Montana.

Watched replay of that 4th down play. Not sure why Mansell didn’t throw the ball to TJ... he was wide open and he stared at him for a second then just ran.

Hi there. This is TK's wife. He apologizes for not being able to start the game thread. He's been on the toilet all day. He says you guys will appreciate the update on another thread or something along those lines. He's so weird. Go Hawks!
giphy.gif

Well ohio state game was fine. But maybe you mean when we are still within contention of championship.

I just think hes terribly inconsistent. Maybe just not that strong mentally.
that OSU game was a fluke, and it was a blow out. The Big 10 West wasn't on the line either. I agree with you, I think he is not a mentally strong QB. I also don't think Kirk is a championship caliber type coach as well. He's your average 7-8 wins a year coach.

I know but really what else do Iowa Iowa fans have to hope for? But you are right. As of right now we have yet to get a quality win and even if we win this game I am not sure we can even say that.

What?? How would this not be a quality win? Also I’d call the ISU win a quality win.

Iowa has the pedos tied up 17-17 at the half. The pedos got lucky on several plays, and the refs missed 2 clear block in the backs. Iowa is clearly the better team, and will take control of this one starting with the football in the 3rd quarter. Iowa is getting a lot of heat on the ped QBs, maybe neither will get out of this one undamaged.

The pedos will go back to their locker room where they allow children to be molested without trying to stop it or report it. The entire place should be bulldozed.

Latest posts