THE OffICIAL TK GAME THREAD

So does Iowa. This was a game where they could come in and make a statement with Wisconsin losing. What a terrible game by both teams. We look worse. Just thing two bad snaps over the punters head and four gifted points. Just crap!!!!!!!!
Who cares about making a statement. Just win the damn game. It’s only a half. We’ll see if they can flush it.

Which one is our QB today?
Stanley_Nate.JPG

Or
CHaim27.jpg

Well ohio state game was fine. But maybe you mean when we are still within contention of championship.

I just think hes terribly inconsistent. Maybe just not that strong mentally.

Yes that’s exactly what he is getting at!!!!!!!!! That’s the damn truth too.

It’s time to break that streak here in the second half and realize what’s on the line and end this crap of chocking in the big games.(see Wisconsin game).

Now we know that Wisconsin was waaaaaaaay over rated and what’s that say about us. If we lose this game we are just little ole Iowa.

Two trick plays just smells of desperation. I don’t get it.

I thought they’d try to draw them off sides and pooch it if they didn’t jump. Couldn’t believe they snapped it with #7 back there again.

So is it me, or does it look like they practiced all these goofy formations... but didn't bother to practice actually running a play from them?

Bizarre.

Funny I was thinking the same thing.

Is it possible BF installed rhe formations while Dad was on a chewing gum run but Dad returned too early cuz he forgot his car keys??

Latest posts