THE OffICIAL TK GAME THREAD

Hi there. This is TK's wife. He apologizes for not being able to start the game thread. He's been on the toilet all day. He says you guys will appreciate the update on another thread or something along those lines. He's so weird. Go Hawks!

Bench Stanley at the start of second half. He has cost us numerous TDs all season. All quarterbacks will have Interceptions but his are completely uncalled for

So does Iowa. This was a game where they could come in and make a statement with Wisconsin losing. What a terrible game by both teams. We look worse. Just thing two bad snaps over the punters head and four gifted points. Just crap!!!!!!!!
Oh their making a statement alright!

With as bad as Iowa has played, they have no business being in this game
If Iowa had some fucking moxie.....we should be picking their ass. Now it's tied, I'm nervous as hell. BF better shore up the O, and get some shit figured out, or our D could be out there a long fucking time

It won’t set up any better for Iowa to win the West and they are going to piss it down their legs.

I really believe he is a choke artist when it comes to big time games. I wonder if he lacks confidence to win the "big ones"

Well ohio state game was fine. But maybe you mean when we are still within contention of championship.

I just think hes terribly inconsistent. Maybe just not that strong mentally.

Latest posts