The official Sir Francis of Iowa vs The Scarlet Knights who say knee game thread

I was looking forward to this season because of the promise from last season.

Team chemistry? Wasn’t the Euro-trip supposed to solidify that?

The effort doesn’t appear to be there. I can do that too. Not going to make an effort to plan around Iowa basketball.

Iowa baseball will be starting up soon.
That team plays hard.

What it really is the ladies working really hard to keep weight off. They only have maybe 2 dress to kill outfits and that's all they wear out. The competition for men is fierce. Many men are drunks or leave to live somewhere else. The rural areas are really sad. I was there during some severe protests in Kyiv. Embassy told us to stay away, but my place to stay when in that city was downtown. Great music in support of the protest groups.

Yes, it is an interesting place. Dealt with Russian mafia and corrupt police. Two of my best friends in the world are former Soviet Army Colonels.

More than interesting, Hawkgold, extremely dangerous. Noone can question your dedication and courage. From what I read, a lot of former KGB in the Russian Mafia.....

Wouldn't want to be in the same area code with them.....

:cool:

What is Garza’s vertical jump? He is going to set a record for giving up offensive rebounds . He went into a fetal position when the guard came down the lane for the poster slam . Could we beat Simpson?

More than interesting, Hawkgold, extremely dangerous. Noone can question your dedication and courage. From what I read, a lot of former KGB in the Russian Mafia.....

Wouldn't want to be in the same area code with them.....

:cool:

That was weird. They came into the meeting I was holding snd when they stepped in the villagers scattered like roaches when the lights are turned on leaving me there with them.

I didnt sleep all night expecting a knock on my door. My neighbor was a dying Chernobyl fire fighter who got cancer. Anyway frateful in the morning that I'd made it alive I asked a local guy what I should do. He wanted to just go on. I was scared but had s job to do. We went to their office. He made me promise not to take pictures. They were shocked to see me show up. After nice formalities they finally said...what the hell are you doing here. I wanted to say I had no idea...but I said my business a and t hat the villagers were terrified of them. They said ...of course. I finished my business in the area the next few days and they left me alone. When I got back they turned their dogs on the father of the lady who was organizing the meetings and he was severely mauled. I have other stories but to tie it back to Hawks It was hard to follow the Mn football game.

Defensive intensity is lacking. Last year Pemsl would stand up to anyone driving the lane. This year he and everyone else seem to not want to interfere with a poster jam! Where did the desire to compete go?

Defensive intensity is lacking. Last year Pemsl would stand up to anyone driving the lane. This year he and everyone else seem to not want to interfere with a poster jam! Where did the desire to compete go?
European “All-Stars” soul snatchers?

Latest posts