The official Sir Francis of Iowa vs The Scarlet Knights who say knee game thread

I kinda agree. It's a dick move to come on here and rip a kid's abilities, but when they put up efforts like this it should be free game. We are 20 games in and there hasn't been a single game with 40 minutes of effort. Hell there prob a my hasn't been one with 30 minutes of effort. This team could seriously go down as one of the 5 worst remembered teams in Iowa history. Worst as in most disliked.
Effort should be a given and it’s something that even 3rd graders can give.

what's sad is that its only mid January and the regular season doesn't end until like the first week in March, plus we have to play in the Big 10 tournament which we have sucked at under Fran

Well at least for the first time since Fran's first season we won't get upset in our first game of the Big 10 tournament.

Would Moss really be missed? I guess maybe if that forced Ellingson into more mins.

Moss might be the most frustrating player on the team. At least with the other guys you know they either have significant limitations, or they just simply aren't good players. With Moss he clearly has the talent, but he completely disappears way too often. I'd rather have someone aggressive and assertive than someone who just hides 90% of the time.

Well at least for the first time since Fran's first season we won't get upset in our first game of the Big 10 tournament.
I actually wouldn’t mind going this year. The B1G is pretty solid right now and since the Hawks are done it’d be fairly stress free watching them. Winning a game would just be a bonus.

I actually wouldn’t mind going this year. The B1G is actually pretty solid right now and since the Hawks are done it’d be pretty stress free watching them. Winning a game would just be a bonus.

The season is over and the team is cooked, but I still get mad at how terrible they are with the fundamentals. I don't expect them to win. It would just be nice if they didn't look like my son's middle school team while losing.

I actually wouldn’t mind going this year. The B1G is pretty solid right now and since the Hawks are done it’d be fairly stress free watching them. Winning a game would just be a bonus.
The B1G is as bad as it’s been in a long time. Many are thinking they only get four teams in the dance this year.

There haven't been many heart breaking losses this year for Iowa...that is a relief.

Somebody goes down the lane with the game over for huge tomahawk jam....somebody better hit the hardwood on the other end to pay for it...Iowa, docile...nice jam bro...

Latest posts