The official Sir Francis of Iowa vs The Scarlet Knights who say knee game thread

LMFAO at the people that think Cook will go pro after this season and he can't even make a 10 footer.
I haven’t heard many people say he’s good enough to go pro, but I along with others have said that worse players have tried it before in the past even if it was a bad decision. Huge difference.

This dunk show is an embarrassment
This play is unacceptable at this point in the year.

So many fundamental flaws, so much lack of toughness.
Which assistant had this scout, what was our game plan?.
Does it matter?

This is like the 9th Groundhog Day without the plot that Bill Murray tries to do anything different.

Must like taking the beatings.

More defensive gems! It's a dumpster fire and Fran has his hand over it sprinkling lighter fluid on it with his rotations.

seems like cook and Moss have checked out both extremely talented players that seem to have lost their desire to win at any cost?

I'm starting a pool. $10. Pick the clock time where Purdue hits 100 on Saturday. Winner takes all and gets one of Fran's videos on defense.

I've got 8:30 , second half (need to be clear on that)

I don't know what Fran does in practice, but it ain't working. This team is d-o-n-e. With nearly the entire roster back next year... I can't see how it will change.

Which is more red:

Fran’s scream like a lunatic face

Or

Fran’s embarrassed got punked with the same game plot line for the 9th game this season face

Let me guess:

Bad offense led to this bad defensive performance again? Or is it vice versa?

Or should we blame FT% on bad defense?

What a total blooper show.

This team has quit trying. Kids or not, until they start playing to win, eff ‘em. They have no pride.

I kinda agree. It's a dick move to come on here and rip a kid's abilities, but when they put up efforts like this it should be free game. We are 20 games in and there hasn't been a single game with 40 minutes of effort. Hell there prob a my hasn't been one with 30 minutes of effort. This team could seriously go down as one of the 5 worst remembered teams in Iowa history. Worst as in most disliked.

Being timid somewhere.

It's so damn frustrating cause he obviously has gifts, but his aggression, confidence is way sub par.

That's being pretty kind. Extremely streaky shooter, maybe avg defender, avg handles, plays with zero intensity/takes plays off, avg ft shooter, and below avg decision making. Wouldn't start for any other team in the conference.

what's sad is that its only mid January and the regular season doesn't end until like the first week in March, plus we have to play in the Big 10 tournament which we have sucked at under Fran

Latest posts