The official Sir Francis of Iowa vs The Scarlet Knights who say knee game thread

It is sad when the best team in the state might be William Penn, #1 in NAIA. Should have hired BJ Armstrong after Alford left. Instead : three *hitty coaches in a row; and Fran is even making Alford and Lick look good..

What a total blooper show.

This team has quit trying. Kids or not, until they start playing to win, eff ‘em. They have no pride.

This dunk show is an embarrassment
This play is unacceptable at this point in the year.

So many fundamental flaws, so much lack of toughness.
Which assistant had this scout, what was our game plan?

Sick of this s?$&, reallly had high hopes this year.

Congrats to the Hawks more conference defensive ineptitude records. First opponent to give up 80 points to Rutgers in the conference. Way to go Hawks! Fran you should be proud.

Did stuff like this happen under Lick? I quit watching in those years which was painful. Did Iowa lose this badly to bad teams? I remember some 30 point losses to MSU and maybe Wisky..

Yeah, I'm out. I'll watch basketball next year but there had better be 3+ guys gone off of this roster and replaced with actual basketball players. This team can do whatever for the rest of the year. I mean, Dom Uhl got minutes, which is the definition of voting the ugliest kid in your school Homecoming King. It's just exhibition/orange wedge season from here on out. I'll watch actual basketball teams.

Latest posts