The Middle Finger To That Wacky Coronavirus COVID-19 Game Thread

It's amazing how know everything. :rolleyes:
I guess I don't KNOW they are only letting non infected people on the ship. That's what they're saying at least. I also don't KNOW there is only 3 people on the ship. I'm not quite sure the benefits of bringing a ship to New York, announcing to everyone that it's only for non coronavirus patients, then secretly letting them on anyway, even tho there are only 3 of them. Why pretend a ship is only for non infected people, then actually let them on? Seems like the cat would be out of the bag pretty quick on that one. Any ideas TK?

My high school science teacher always said every death is from lack of oxygen to the brain. By that rationale, there have been zero deaths from COVID.

Ol Candice ain't to smart if she thinks doctors need a medical examiner to determine cause of death after treating all these patients.

You're so concerned with being right, you wouldn't notice the truth if it shot up your asshole and out your earhole.

The Southern strategy is a "myth" that "never happened."

Lawsuit With the NAACP

Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit. In 2007, she accused some white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her. Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools

Anti-Trump Website

In May of 2018, BuzzFeed reported that Candace Owens was the CEO of an anti-Trump, liberal-leaning website called Degree180. Owens wrote in 2015 that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party … will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Degree180 also talked about Trump’s penis size and him being racist with an immigrant wife.

The site reportedly shut down by the end of 2016 and Owens magically “came out” as a conservative on YouTube a few months later.

Fox News

By March of 2018, Owens was slithering onto TV stations and finally made it to Fox News. She spit out a line that went viral and made her a darling of pseudo-conservatives. Owens said the National Rifle Association was founded as a civil rights organization that protected Black people from the KKK. Even the Fox News host said, “I’ve never heard that before! That’s so interesting!” She never heard it before, either, because it was a lie.

She refused to pay rent on a $3500 month apartment due to mold and lived there 6 months after that.

Others

On Hitler:
You should distance yourself from Candace. Listen to her 20 minutes and you'll get 5 twists of history.

This is the perfect example of how people shut down their own search for the truth. One must break free from the false left-right paradigm before one can learn.

This is the perfect example of how people shut down their own search for the truth. One must break free from the false left-right paradigm before one can learn.
I'm fully open to both sides. CO, though is a habitual liar. You seriously going to listen to Alex Jones?

I thought you were smarter than that.

lol, you just can't help yourself.

OK I get it. COVID 19 is an alien plot against US Govt. TK is the fearless leader. He sent UFO s to contaminate Nebraska. Why else was he out there. It's all a hoax.

So there I'm as credible as Alex and Candace... Lol

OK I get it. COVID 19 is an alien plot against US Govt. TK is the fearless leader. He sent UFO s to contaminate Nebraska. Why else was he out there. It's all a hoax.

So there I'm as credible as Alex and Candace... Lol
Actually, Alex Jones is controlled opposition. :D

Latest posts