The Mayor picks off another transfer

Dean - I think you might want to rerun some of your numbers here, you're overselling Thomas. According to my numbers he's 6/23 from 3 in B12 play for a robust 26.1%. He also started conference play hitting 3/4 in his first two games so since then he's 3/19 a crisp 15.8% over almost half a conference season.

Dean - I think you might want to rerun some of your numbers here, you're overselling Thomas. According to my numbers he's 6/23 from 3 in B12 play for a robust 26.1%. He also started conference play hitting 3/4 in his first two games so since then he's 3/19 a crisp 15.8% over almost half a conference season.

You are correct. 26%, my bad.

You are correct. 26%, my bad.

What Deano no comment after our sophomore shooting guard hangs 17 on Texas in Austin? Yeah you were right sure fire transfer. Oh the good old days when Texas ran you guys out of the gym and they were a sure fire Final Four team. Now when ISU sweeps them and Thomas hangs 17 no credit due there.

What Deano no comment after our sophomore shooting guard hangs 17 on Texas in Austin? Yeah you were right sure fire transfer. Oh the good old days when Texas ran you guys out of the gym and they were a sure fire Final Four team. Now when ISU sweeps them and Thomas hangs 17 no credit due there.

Are we bragging up guys that shoot 30.8% from 3 now? Cause if we are, Trey Dickerson wants to get into this conversation about great shooters.

Are we bragging up guys that shoot 30.8% from 3 now? Cause if we are, Trey Dickerson wants to get into this conversation about great shooters.

Dickerson can't touch the floor for a middle of the road BIG team as junior?? (Don't even know his class the guy is irrelevant). I'll take struggles from a sophomore on a top 10 ish team in the country Who is capable of games like that. kid isn't going anywhere. Texas is one of the best teams in the country though I remember that.

Dickerson can't touch the floor for a middle of the road BIG team as junior?? (Don't even know his class the guy is irrelevant). I'll take struggles from a sophomore on a top 10 ish team in the country Who is capable of games like that. kid isn't going anywhere. Texas is one of the best teams in the country though I remember that.

As an ISU fan, I would be hoping Thomas moves on. If Cooke and Williams are actually even worse shooters than Thomas, than yikes, those are a couple big misses by Fred.

Thomas catches fire for one half and were talking smack? Forever had to wait forever to bump this thread. Btw Jok is shooting 50% from 3 and 11.2 ppg the last 5 games.

Thomas catches fire for one half and were talking smack? Forever had to wait forever to bump this thread. Btw Jok is shooting 50% from 3 and 11.2 ppg the last 5 games.

Marble...White...now Jok these studs you guys are pumping through the system will get you to an NCAA tournament game eventually. Jok is the savior of Iowa basketball you guys are in great shape.

Jok is at 41.4% from 3 in conference play, very impressive.
You'll have to forgive forever. Cyfans are born with a d-bag in their mouths. Thomas hits his first 3 shots and they're calling out the haters. Let's see him shoot decent for half a season then he can bag about it. It's expected, they're worried about the clows being one and done in the tournament because they don't get the home cooking that they get at home. Congrats to the clowns for today, back to back road wins for the first time in 9 years.

You'll have to forgive forever. Cyfans are born with a d-bag in their mouths. Thomas hits his first 3 shots and they're calling out the haters. Let's see him shoot decent for half a season then he can bag about it. It's expected, they're worried about the clows being one and done in the tournament because they don't get the home cooking that they get at home. Congrats to the clowns for today, back to back road wins for the first time in 9 years.

Was that the same home cooking we had when we were up 25 in Carver without two of our best players??? Solid homecourt there in IC your stadium was half empty last game and just to the lowly gophers at home.

HAHAHA...So foreverdouchy comes over here to chest pound and brag about Natty freaking Ice.....HAHAHA...just give it up already, he was never the best shooter coming out of HS his like you claimed, and he was never, and will never be a "consistent scorer" like you claimed. It is pretty funny looking back at you licking Natty's ****hole coming out of HS:

First off, do yourself a favor and watch Matt's highlight video of his final high school game (posted below). Enjoy the free seminar on how to use your reputation as the best three point shooter in the country to score at will on your mid-range jumpers. How many three point shots do you see in there? Thomas is hands down regarded as the best shooter in the country. You act like he's purely a three point shooter. The kid is 6'4" 190 pounds. His all around game is pretty dang impressive. Impressive athlete. In my honest opinion he's much quicker than Jok and just seems to be more fluid. I'm no NBA scout just my opinion.

You're splitting hairs here and you know it...he's a much more prolific shooter than Jok I know that much. 1st or 5th in the country I don't really care. From several reports I've seen he's considered the best shooter in his class. End of story.

I tried to give you the real low down at the time on Natty Ice.

If this is ISU's answer to replace Lucious, McGee, Clyburn or Babb, it might be a long year for ISU. He might eventually be a nice player, but someone who shoots 36% from 3pt land in HS is not an elite shooter. Just ask CAAR, you need to knock off 5% from that when going from HS to college. Plus he is a step slow, and plays below the rim, so he won't be finishing at the basket against Kansas, K state, Baylor, Oklahoma, Okie St., etc.

HAHA, you aint a kidding, you certainly aren't any kind of scout at all. I wouldn't trust you to pick shirt and skins at the local Y.

My expectations for Thomas are very low but he had a great game on the road which keeps big 12 title hopes alive if on life support.

HAHAHA...So foreverdouchy comes over here to chest pound and brag about Natty freaking Ice.....HAHAHA...just give it up already, he was never the best shooter coming out of HS his like you claimed, and he was never, and will never be a "consistent scorer" like you claimed. It is pretty funny looking back at you licking Natty's ****hole coming out of HS:

HAHA, you aint a kidding, you certainly aren't any kind of scout at all. I wouldn't trust you to pick shirt and skins at the local Y.

Remember last year when the hawks were the sure fire tourney team and there was no way ISU could replace babb and Mcgee etc..?? They were a bubbe team at best right? How'd that work out for ya? Also, personal message me if you still want that wager on Matt Thomas transferring. I swear on everything I'm good for $100 on that. I know for a fact I won't hear from you.

My expectations for Thomas are very low but he had a great game on the road which keeps big 12 title hopes alive if on life support.

Life support?? Buddy we are 1 game back and will be favored in our final four remaining games. I would say there is a pretty decent chance of grabbing a piece of that championship. Don't see KU winning in Norman.

Are there any ISU players in the NBA at all? I know Kane and Ejiim didn't have what it took and Royce White was a complete bust, but I thought maybe they still had someone in the NBA somewhere?

ouch! Knockout blow

Remember last year when the hawks were the sure fire tourney team and there was no way ISU could replace babb and Mcgee etc..?? They were a bubbe team at best right? How'd that work out for ya? Also, personal message me if you still want that wager on Matt Thomas transferring. I swear on everything I'm good for $100 on that. I know for a fact I won't hear from you.

You might want to get it right, homie. You took the 2 to 1 odds, so it is actually $250. Ummmm, yeah you probably need to get on collecting those cans now, maybe think about donating some plasma, maybe some sperm. If I had to wager on who would actually cover their bet I would take D-vogs everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. I know Vogs has a real job, you on the other hand are more than likely an unemployed 30 year old living in your mother's basement.